mammdova now in Chieri...

• Quote from "Nastja"

here are some of her photos :) taking from the official presentation
    http://www.chierivolley.it/it/galleria/484.html

i wonder why she is called "skazka"... probably cos her name's too long lol
    well, SKAZKA means in russian fairytale :) fits to her eh? ;)

Skazka is her first surname.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Yes Mamma is in Chieri now.It was bad news for me.I miss her very much :( Her name is not written as Skazka but as Natasha

• I got disappointed when I knew Mammadova is in Chieri, but she's an amazing player and deserves a lot!
    I used to like Azerrail Baku because of her, now I must admit Chieri is my 2nd team in Italy (first is Pesaro, cause of Sheilla)

• Quote from "NaLuAh~C"

hi, Nati9

r u from Baku??

Yes.İm from Baku :)

• Quote from "Nati9"

Yes.İm from Baku :)

OH~ Glad to know there is a member from Baku. :D

Do u always get the news of Mammadova in yr city??

Just want to know Mammadova has her own website or not.

I want to know her more but it's hard to search information obout her...

-----

LothiePG, how about Mari?? :lol:

• As far as I know, Mari does not have a website, but here in Brazil (at least when she was playing here) there was always info on her on papers, internet, etc. But I used to meet her a lot :wink2:

• Quote from "NaLuAh~C"

LothiePG, does Mari speak foreign language apart from Portugese?

I read somewhere that when she was a child she used to speak German at home, but when she grew up she forgot the language.
    But now I think she has basic acknowledge of English, but I don't know about other languages.

• Quote from "Nastja"

i guess she'll be able to speak italian pretty soon :wink2:

Maybe, maybe :lol: 8)
    You know, if you listen to all of the brazilian players that play in Italy, they speak a sort of "portulian (portuguese + italian)" hahaha it's very funny to listen to!

• And it is glad to see Mammadova fans from different places. :D
    Mamma doesnt have her website.But chierivolley.it and volleyblogchieri.com u can get pictures and videos about Mamma

Im very busy now.I have an exam.Then I can give all information about Mamma.Ok?

Sorry my English is very bad :lol:

• Ok
    LothiePG Do u know Mammadova likes Sheilla too

Then she likes Yelena Shabovta(Azeri player)Angelina Grun and Liobov Sokolova

• Quote from "Nati9"

Ok
    LothiePG Do u know Mammadova likes Sheilla too

Then she likes Yelena Shabovta(Azeri player)Angelina Grun and Liobov Sokolova

I don't know she likes SHeilla :shock:

I'm wondering she greets to sheilla or not when meet her...