Margareta Kozuch

• thank u guys both of you :flower:

• Margareta Kozuch pol. Małgorzata Kożuch (born October 30, 1986 in Hamburg) is a German female volleyball player of Polish origin, who plays for Asystel Novara, and previously played for as a wing-spiker for TuS Berne Hamburg, CVMJ Hamburg, TV Fischbek who changed their name to NA Hamburg, and Unicom Starker Kerakoll Sassuolo. She was Hamburg's sportswoman of the year in 2005. She represented her country in the FIVB World Grand Prix 2009.

Personal information

Full name: Margareta Anna Kozuch
    Nickname: Małgorzata Kożuch
    Nationality: Germany
    Born: October 30, 1986 (age 23)
    Hometown: Hamburg, Germany
    Height: 1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)
    Weight: 70 kg (150 lb)
    Spike: 309 cm (122 in)
    Block: 297 cm (117 in)

Volleyball information

Position: Wing Spiker
    Current club: Zarechie Odintsovo
    Number: 14

Clubs

TuS Berne (1999-2002)
    CVJM Hamburg (2002-2003)
    TV Fischbek Hamburg (2003-2006)
    NA Hamburg (2006-2007)
    Unicom Starker Kerakoll Sassuolo (2007-2008)
    Asystel Volley Novara (2008-2010)
    Zarechie Odintsovo (2010-...)

Awards

Individuals
    2009 European Championships "Best Scorer"
    Bronze Medal - FIVB World Grand Prix 2009 Tokyo

Clubs
    2009 CEV Cup - Champion with Asystel Volley Novara

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Maggie is my favourate player, too.
    I got to know her in 2008 Montreux Volley Masters. In my memory, she was an outside attacker at first and turn to be an opposite a year later. At the first sight i thought, wow, how amazing she is, and as i expected, she became a top star in Germany NT.
    Wish our gorgeous girl enjoy her volleylife~

• Nickname: Małgorzata Kożuch

I wouldn't say it is a nickname. It is Polish version of his name. After all - you wrote about that earlier :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I wouldn't say it is a nickname. It is Polish version of his name. After all - you wrote about that earlier :)

i know. Kozuch who is called Maggi by her friends ;) that site(wikipedia) is written in the wrong

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Margareta Kozuch was elected Player of the Year by the readers of German Volleyball Magazine :)

Voting results (last year's rank in brackets):
    1. (2.) Margareta Kozuch (Odintsovo/RUS) 31 %
    2. (1.) Christiane Fürst (Istanbul/TUR) 27 %
    3. (–) Saskia Hippe (Dresdner SC) 13 %
    4. (–) Kathleen Weiß (Baku/AZE) 10 %
    5. (–) Kerstin Tzscherlich (Dresdner SC) 6 %

• congrats maggie!!!!!!!!!

• she is AMAZING and unique talent i really love the way she plays she is so my favourite player

• What is this ring? :white:

Kozuch is engaged ? :whistle:

Never mind the ring, what's that around her ankle?? Is she injured? And even more, why is she wearing running shoes to play volleyball with?! Doesn't know they're hugely instable and are likely to cause ANKLE injuries!

• Vadim Pankov, coach of Zarechie, said the following in an interview:

In this season, as far as I know, a lot of hope for German woman Margareta Kozuch. She lived up the expectations? Are you happy with her game?

- No, she has demonstrated a very mediocre game. Traumatized in January, she, in fact, ceased to play. Month and a half has not played at all. Then, like a restored, but the game still remained unsatisfactory. Our Brazilian player Walewska Oliveira played great. That it is my hope and support. Well Kozuch did not play. She played worse Naumova and Markova. So play it is simply impossible. A foreigner who came to earn big money, so ... This is simply not serious.

Even though his words are true, I don't like it that he tells it to press in this way. It is very damaging to Kozuch's reputation, it sounds like she is not professional enough and all such things. After all I think it was a bad season for both sides and both are happy that it's over. It was the same last year with Paula Pequeno in Zarechie too.