Margareta Kozuch

• Maggi Kozuch has been elected Player of the Year by the readers of Volleyball Magazin and volleyball.de :cup:
    Results (in brackets last year's rank):
    1. (1.) Margareta Kozuch (Sopot/POL) 31 %
    2. (–) Angelina Grün (Alemannia Aachen) 27 %
    3. (2.) Christiane Fürst (Istanbul/TUR) 13 %
    4. (4.) Kathleen Weiß (Conegliano/ITA) 10 %
    5. (–) Maren Brinker (Pesaro/ITA) 6 %

• Wow! Congrats to Maggi :super: :box:

• Congrats Maggie no surprise for me :flower:

She underplayed this past season in Zarechie, Russia. I hope still Maggie gets to show her real game in Atom Trefl Sopot ;(

Why is she not as successful as national team ?

I think she always makes the wrong choice, wrong team.. I think she leave at the end of the season from Poland..

What would say about Maggie ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I've been wondering about that as well. Well, that situation has always happend to Manon too, playing super well in NT but in Club, She doesn't play as good as in NT.

I have to agree with you that She makes mistakes of choosing team. Playing in Zarechie was the worst choice she could make IMO, Now in Atom...I don't know, her family is in Poland and She always said She would love to play in Poland, but I don't really think Atom is such a great place to play for her...No.

• I've been wondering about that as well. Well, that situation has always happend to Manon too, playing super well in NT but in Club, She doesn't play as good as in NT.

I have to agree with you that She makes mistakes of choosing team. Playing in Zarechie was the worst choice she could make IMO, Now in Atom...I don't know, her family is in Poland and She always said She would love to play in Poland, but I don't really think Atom is such a great place to play for her...No.

I think if she would play in Muszynianka, it would be a better choice for both of them since Kaczor has a one more disappointing season whereas in Atom there are lots of people would play effective as much as Kozuch would.

• but I think that she is happy in Atom, we will see after season what she will tell about it :)

• She played well after a long break vs Volero Zurich in the last match. Kozuch finishes with 20 points %47 in attacks.

I liked these videos. These videos was taken from Atom's fans.

She is stretching, warming up and dancing before the game. She always a smile face :heart:

Part 1

Part 2

In this video Maggie Kozuch & Amaranta Fernandez are chatting before the match. Maggie :lol:

Go Maggie :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"