TVC Amstelveen

• @ Chipp

Anne said herself her best position is outside-hitter and she don't like to play as an opposite. I think Avital should make Floortje Meijners second opposite and don't experiment with Anne.

• I hope Avital would give more playing time to them next year at the international level of the game. They could've played more during some of the friendly matches before the ECH this year. I hope a balance will be achieved betweem the starting line-up and the bench players soon. I think de Kruijf can be one of those starting players already.

and I think they need to train a young setter soon. Kim can still play for a few more years. I hope she will still able to improve her skills.
    btw anyone knows where kim staelens is going to play ... i know she is taking a break at the moment.
    I have no doubt TVC Amstelveen will sweep the titles in the Dutch league ^^

@ shadowman007

I totally (!) agree with you. Sometimes I think Avital just appreciates his starting-six (seven). He hardly gives chances to younger players; even in friendly games or unimportant tournaments like Yeltsincup or Montreux. (@ Chipp, only Grothues and de Kruijf played a few games. Not enough for me!)

Yes, there is a need to train a young setter. From that point of view it was a bad surprise to see that Wismeijer is the second setter right now.

I hope there will be some changes in Avital's mind in near future. He should give much more chances tot the younger players!

Besides Wismeijer, I also hope Huurman will retire very soon, so her place will be free for a young talent, like Deborah van Daelen or Nicole Koolhaas.

• @ Chipp

Anne said herself her best position is outside-hitter and she don't like to play as an opposite. I think Avital should make Floortje Meijners second opposite and don't experiment with Anne.

I agree that Anne should be a OH, don't get me wrong. But it is not that bad that Floortje also develop her receiving skills. That gives you more options :)

• I agree that only Grothues and de Kruijf get some opportunities, but it's not that youngsters don't get a chance. Wismeijer becamse second setter after Sgroot coudn't handle the pressure. At start Sgroot and Hoevenaars trained with NT. Before the tournaments Sgroot was chosen as second setter and after Montreux Wismeijer was called from her vacantion to join NT again. So it's not that simple as you state before :)

Furthermore i totally agree that youngsters should get a chance on several positions. A lot of youngsters will train from next monday in Almere in the winter program of the national volleybal organization.

• A lot of youngsters will train from next monday in Almere in the winter program of the national volleybal organization.

Chipp: Do you know all the names of the girls who will join the winterprogramm? I know some names but not all,so please??

• Chipp: Do you know all the names of the girls who will join the winterprogramm? I know some names but not all,so please??

I know the list of players that are invited, but this isn't the entire group that will train because some will not come because of skool or work. If you want the entire pre-list, I can give. You can also mention the names you know, so I can add the others :) After monday i will put all the names of the players that will join the winter program. Next monday is the first and also obligatory training.

The intention is to train every morning from 9 to 13.00 and two days, I don't know if the exact days are already known, in the afternoon.

• I know the list of players that are invited, but this isn't the entire group that will train because some will not come because of skool or work. If you want the entire pre-list, I can give. You can also mention the names you know, so I can add the others :) After monday i will put all the names of the players that will join the winter program. Next monday is the first and also obligatory training.

The intention is to train every morning from 9 to 13.00 and two days, I don't know if the exact days are already known, in the afternoon.

I know only the names of TVC girls, so please give me the names...
    Heard the news that some girls had troubles with school or work. I really wanted to know who of the girls are invited in the programm. Good work that they train together in winter.

• I know only the names of TVC girls, so please give me the names...
    Heard the news that some girls had troubles with school or work. I really wanted to know who of the girls are invited in the programm. Good work that they train together in winter.

The whole team of TVC is invited. Furthermore from Weert: Deborah van Daelen, from Pollux: Sloetjes and Stoeten, from Sliedrecht: Hoevenaars and Gravesteijn, from Alterno: Koolhaas (and maybe Blansjaar, don't know for sure) and from the Han the libero Knip. And i thought that Sgroot is also invited, but she is playing in Belgium, so don't think she will join the program. These are the names I can remember, if I miss some I will add them when I know.

This is what i think, not what i've heard: Staelens can also join the program, she don't have a club and can train with Avital to improve her setting skills!

• The whole team of TVC is invited. Furthermore from Weert: Deborah van Daelen, from Pollux: Sloetjes and Stoeten, from Sliedrecht: Hoevenaars and Gravesteijn, from Alterno: Koolhaas (and maybe Blansjaar, don't know for sure) and from the Han the libero Knip. And i thought that Sgroot is also invited, but she is playing in Belgium, so don't think she will join the program. These are the names I can remember, if I miss some I will add them when I know.

This is what i think, not what i've heard: Staelens can also join the program, she don't have a club and can train with Avital to improve her setting skills!

I'm not surprised by these names,these are the talents of the future for Holland,I think.
    I hope Kim will join the training, to support the young setters Laura,Judith and Deborah. So she will be in shape for the new season in januari.

• hope she'll recover (fully) soon. Back then I thought she was one of those who could be Manon's substitue, besides Flootje.

Don't know if she can ever fully recover in the future.. she has some serious cartilage problems. Pietersen also have cartilage problems. They can play, but the maximal intensity is not known yet because both just came back from a serieus injury.

• I'm not surprised by these names,these are the talents of the future for Holland,I think.
    I hope Kim will join the training, to support the young setters Laura,Judith and Deborah. So she will be in shape for the new season in januari.

I don't think Deborah will be there because she plays in Belgium. Nikki Hoevenaars will be part of the group. I just heard the first training on monday is cancelled, so if I know the exact group I wil post it here Marieke.

• hehe yes is a great start indeed

good to see tvc amstelveen is doing so good and i agree indeed with earlyer posts

there are an awesome bunch of young talents in there>

:super:

• Today was the first training of the winter-program. I think i will hear the names tonight, cause most of the players are now already in training with their own team. The NOS was there to make a reportage of the Dutch volleybal ladies, which can be seen in the sport tonight on 18.40 till 19.00 .

• @ Chipp

I'm looking forward to your new information (the list of players) later today/tomorrow :)