Did Logan Tom,Scott, Haneef Park etc retire?

• As far as I know Scott, Haneef Park took part in USA national team this year for Pan American Cup, Grand Prix etc.And Tom said she felt unhappy in last season's Japan league and she wanted to rest.So she didn't join the national team this year.But she transferred to Italian Novara.She will appear on Italian club court next season. In conclusion all the three players haven't retired yet.I hope we could see them in next year World Grand Championship.

• I knew Haneef-Park is off for pregnancy. Logan Tom is playing at Novara and Dani Scott is not playing this year, but she would'n do.

• Logan Tom will be in London 2012 OG.. that's for sure. Both Haneef and Scott-Arruda just gave birth but are planning to comeback very soon. It might be a little difficult for them since new players are on the team but we'll see if experience counts. We will see the best USA team assembled after Beijing games this World Championships. Two thing's certain - Logan Tom and Lindsay Berg will be there.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Logan Tom will be in London 2012 OG.. that's for sure. Both Haneef and Scott-Arruda just gave birth but are planning to comeback very soon. It might be a little difficult for them since new players are on the team but we'll see if experience counts. We will see the best USA team assembled after Beijing games this World Championships. Two thing's certain - Logan Tom and Lindsay Berg will be there.

Great. I wanna see Logan in NT again. :win:

• Scott-Arruda's giving a try for her 5th Olympics. She may or may not make it with new talents coming up. But knowing Hugh, experience really counts.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Scott-Arruda's giving a try for her 5th Olympics. She may or may not make it with new talents coming up. But knowing Hugh, experience really counts.

I wish I am wrong about her. Outstanding player and great person. In good shape, she does deserve taking place in the next Olympic American team.

• Logan Tom will not be with the US National Team in the early summer. She will be touring Israel to host free camps/clinics for kids in June. She may join the NT later in the summer.

• When Haneef-Park and Scott-Arruda are in great shape, they always contribute a lot to the team as well as to the over-all chemistry. I am just concerned that if these two would be be chosen for the next Olympics (I know, it is too early for this type of argument :) ), the US would have problems when they rebuild their team for the future Olympics. I am happy that these early, Hugh is giving chances for the new blood to prove themselves and I hope that these new generation of players will deliver. Crossing my fingers for their success. :D

• Both Metcalf and Haneef are showing signs of slowing down. They cannot terminate the way they used to be a couple of years ago. Haneef and Scott-Arruda, IMO, have done their part. Time to move on and have the new talents to pass the torch. But I commend Haneef and Scott for their commitments to the USA program.

• Uhm, I dont know about Haneef, but Metcalf looked in great shape for me last season...she did incredible job here in Braislian league, she basicly lead Minas team all season!!!!And achiev very good results....For me she showed great shape.

• It's nice that Nancy recovered well from her shoulder surgery. Will she be staying at Minas? Or will she transfer to another team?