• 1.Floortje Meijners (born, january 1987) has great potential. She will play for Busto volley in Serie A this season (she is originally Opposite, but she could play OH as well)..unfortunately she left NT a few years ago after a conflict with Selinger and didn't return so far.

Floortje was in winterprogram last year,so the beginning is there. I hope she can return in NT.

For future we had a lot of talented players but still very young, for OH the names of: Kathy Bonsen,Sharon Zuidema, Anne Buys,Ester de Vries.

• where (club team) will Maret Grothues play this season? I didn't found any information. I think she is a very good player with great potential. It would be a ptiy if she doesn't play for a club thi season...

• Maret Grothues doesn't play for a club, neither this season, nor next season.

Together with Robin de Kruijf, Laura Dijkema, Myrthe Schoot and other talents, she will train during the whole season in city of Almere, with Avital Selinger.

• Maret Grothues doesn't play for a club, neither this season, nor next season.

Together with Robin de Kruijf, Laura Dijkema, Myrthe Schoot and other talents, she will train during the whole season in city of Almere, with Avital Selinger.

Hmmm... Don't know if thats good for them. I think sometimes it would be better to get another coach for your development. So they only train? Do they don't play any competition beside the NT in these 2 years??? IMO That's a little bit scary, because so the girls can't get used to competitioning...

• Hmmm... Don't know if thats good for them. I think sometimes it would be better to get another coach for your development. So they only train? Do they don't play any competition beside the NT in these 2 years??? IMO That's a little bit scary, because so the girls can't get used to competitioning...

Well, they will participate in friendly tournaments / play friendly games abroad, like in Basel, around Christmas.But they don't participate in clubteams.

• Well, they will participate in friendly tournaments / play friendly games abroad, like in Basel, around Christmas.But they don't participate in clubteams.

other talents?

• hopefully Mrythe Schoot can be on the starting 7 as a libero next year. also Robin de Krujif as a MB. both of them are young and have great potential. besides, I'm not really sure If Van tienen still deserves to play in the national team. :|