Brazil NT 2010

• News about Paula Pequeno -

the player made a new exam this friday that indicated that her feet its getting better, but still the fracture its not full recovered, which it is not good, since they expected for her to be ready to train in this point. So the doctors said she will have to be reavaliated soon.

IMO: Paula will do everything to go to WCH, but for that to happen she will have make a sacrifice, cause she is clearly not recovered, that mean she cant jump yet, if she does right now she will force her feet, and the chance that she injury that again will be high. In other hand if they wait more for her to recover, one or two weeks...and even if she does recover in that time and no more, in what conditions she will arrive in WCH?, she will have 3 weeks to work hard, after staying without even jumping for a while. It is a hard situation, and a hard choice to make that Brasil have. Take her after all we already lost Mari, even Paula is not in best conditions? Or take another players (that will probably be Carol Gattaz), that is in better conditions, but agian, maybe not from same position?

Lets wait and see what happens.

• another sad news for the brazil team...paula wont make it to the world championships in japan...decision made my their coach ze roberto..he decided finally not to take paula in the line up...natalia will replace her in the starting positon as said in the news....too bad...but im sure they will still fight for the podium this wc...they will try their best to get the crown....wishing them the best this championships...

• Ze Roberto is crying, then Paula is crying ;( ;(

Paula :flower:

eHx56i0QTO4

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• This is really bad news Mari and Paula out for WCH this is sad :S . I hope that brazil will be there to do their best for one more time.