Croatia NT 2010

• setters: Ana Grbac and Marina Katić

middle blockers: Maja Poljak, Ilijana Dugandžić, Ivana Miloš, Tamara Sušić

outside hitters: Matea Ikić, Mia Jerkov, Senna Ušić Jogunica, Sanja Popović( also OPP)

opposites: Katarina Barun, Jelena Alajbeg

liberos: Marina Miletić, Paola Došen

• Croatia was my biggest disappointment on the ECH in Poland! With players like Poljak, Popovic, Grbac, Jerkov, Senna Usic, Barun, Alajbeg... If they play like a team, what they didn't in Poland, they are a very strong opponent!

• do you think who will play as oh and opp in starting 6?

• i agree with joana, jerkov, popovic and usic will be in starting six, and probably grbac as setter, poljak and dugandzic as blockers, and miletic as libero. ivana milos is injured but she will be with the team, and mirela delic is also injured, she will not be raady for the first tuornament but hope she will come back soon.

• i agree with joana, jerkov, popovic and usic will be in starting six, and probably grbac as setter, poljak and dugandzic as blockers, and miletic as libero. ivana milos is injured but she will be with the team, and mirela delic is also injured, she will not be raady for the first tuornament but hope she will come back soon.

Ah...so she is out cause of an injury....better to hear, I though maybe she was already out and this was a definitive list for World Championship!!!!I really hope to see her with Croatia NT later then!!! :)

Witch tournaments Croatia will play this year other then WCH? They need to preparate fine, or will be really hard. I know federation have money problems, but they need to try to give a good backup for the girls!

And that coach history? No news, will keep with old coach?

• Ah...so she is out cause of an injury....better to hear, I though maybe she was already out and this was a definitive list for World Championship!!!!I really hope to see her with Croatia NT later then!!! :)

Witch tournaments Croatia will play this year other then WCH? They need to preparate fine, or will be really hard. I know federation have money problems, but they need to try to give a good backup for the girls!

And that coach history? No news, will keep with old coach?

this is list for qualifications for EC 2011 ( Italy and Serbia ), first tournament will be in Osijek ( Croatia ), and second will be in Spain ( i think in Madrid ), winner will be on the EC, and a second team will play with second team from other group. I dont know which tournaments they will play, i will inform you.
    Miroslav Aksentijevic will stay on the bench of the Croatia NT.

• this is list for qualifications for EC 2011 ( Italy and Serbia ), first tournament will be in Osijek ( Croatia ), and second will be in Spain ( i think in Madrid ), winner will be on the EC, and a second team will play with second team from other group. I dont know which tournaments they will play, i will inform you.
    Miroslav Aksentijevic will stay on the bench of the Croatia NT.

Thanks!!!!! :rose:

• no cigic, no delic, no topic, no gligorovic, no osmocrovic...

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I think Jerkov, Usic and Popovic starts 6

yes..but who are receivers of croatia?only libero+usic?
    in my opinion,Matea Ikić would be good at reception in national team.

• What about Natasha Osmokrovic? If she thinks - I will not play in WCH to have more strongs to fight and win Champions League 2010/2011 this is funny. This year she didn't play in ECH 2009 and not win Champions League. Life is brutal.

• Matea Ikic is good in reception, but she is not so good in attack...
    I dont know what to say about Osmokrovic, i dont think she would be in WC either

• Matea Ikic is good in reception, but she is not so good in attack...
    I dont know what to say about Osmokrovic, i dont think she would be in WC either

however,no reception no anything...
    we know what happened in EC2009,so terrible experience,croatian had no chance to attack for their opponent is opponent's attack chance...
    no good reception,no good setter...the spikers and opposite are not as good as cuba players

• No news about Crotia? Will they participate to WCH 2010?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• This is very good news..They have a very good players :D It will be really good to watch Croatia!! :win:

• Very good news indeed !!! I'm very happy for the girls :) By the way, a team with Popovic, Poljak, Senna Usic, Jerkov, Barun, Alajbeg and maybe also Osmokrovic has great potential and could be dangerous for any opponent :obey: :super: :win: