Croatia NT 2010

• yes, all the problems are gone, cratia will participate in WCH, they are training in the osijek at the moment :)

• yes, all the problems are gone, cratia will participate in WCH, they are training in the osijek at the moment :)

So, how many players in the training camp now ? How about Delic & Milos ?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• So, how many players in the training camp now ? How about Delic & Milos ?

16 player at the moment, but soon will be 12 ( i think 12 or 14 for WCH, does anybody knows ??). miloš and delic are with team

• 16 player at the moment, but soon will be 12 ( i think 12 or 14 for WCH, does anybody knows ??). miloš and delic are with team

So how about Dosen ? Is she still in the team now ? I think she is a better choice in Libero position, so Miletic can play as OH.
    and I think Gligorovic, Topic should train with team together, they r good choice too.

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• So how about Dosen ? Is she still in the team now ? I think she is a better choice in Libero position, so Miletic can play as OH.
    and I think Gligorovic, Topic should train with team together, they r good choice too.

Miletic will play as OH, Todorovic and Bares are liberos, Topic, Gligorovic and Dosen are not in the team, how many players can each team bring in WCH?

• Miletic will play as OH, Todorovic and Bares are liberos, Topic, Gligorovic and Dosen are not in the team, how many players can each team bring in WCH?

I think it's 14, I'm not sure.
    Who is Bares ? I don't know this name, why no Dosen...
    Can u post the whole list now? Is Dujic or Marija Usic in the team?

• I think it's 14, I'm not sure.
    Who is Bares ? I don't know this name, why no Dosen...
    Can u post the whole list now? Is Dujic or Marija Usic in the team?

Bares is libero from Osijek, but i think our first libero will be Todorovic, Marija Usic is not with team, Dujic is.
    i can not post list right now, i will in a few days.

• Matea Ikić is in NT or not? I kown , that she is on the list, but now she practice in her club- MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza. So I don't understand this situation.

• Matea Ikić is in NT or not? I kown , that she is on the list, but now she practice in her club- MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza. So I don't understand this situation.

she is not with NT, she will not be in Japan...

• So with outside hitters will play in World Championship?

• So with outside hitters will play in World Championship?

Mia Jerkov, Senna Ušić - in first six, Marina Miletic, Jelena Alajbeg, Sanja Popovic (also OPP), i dont know will Hana Cutura will play in Japan, she is universal.

• I like this team a lot!! I hope they will play better than ECH in World Champşonship..I think the best starting six: Grbac-Barun-Usic-Popovic(Jerkov)-Poljak-Delic :S I wish Osmokrovic played in WCH!

• of course they will!

Pool C - Matsumoto:
    USA, Cuba, Germany, Kazakhstan, Thailand, Croatia

• Yeah, I believe they will.

But this is what Aksentijević said (selector):

- It is not easy to prepare for the World Cup, whenwe read in the press that maybe we wil lnot go to Japan because FIVB threatenedwith suspension for unresolved relationships within the alliance. But the players were all bravely endured, and I believe that we will achieve a good result in the World Championship. After returning from Italy, well go to the final preparations in the Osijek - said Aksentijević.

- 14.10.2010- Vecernji list (google translate).

http://www.vecernji.hr/sport/o…-ne-baracev-clanak-202764

• oh I see now...
    I hope that everything will be ok and they will participate in WCH!