Croatia NT 2010

• Croatian Volleyball Federation talks with Irina Kirilova and wants her to work as a coach.
    She says that there are difficulties in economy aspects to achive something, but she offers her own conditions and she says if they accept it, she's likely to take this job.

• Honestly I think I would prefer if they tried to put Angelo Vercesi as coach of NT, nothing against Kirilova, but I think it would be good for Croatia to have a brasilian coach...I think Angelo would be able to help a lot in many aspects...

But if that is not possible, maybe Kirilova can be a good idea, she knows all the girls for sure...and she will be an idol for them. Lets see what happens...:)

• i also prefer Vercesi as NT coach, he makes good work with girls of split and in my opinion will be better choice, but kirilova said if she will be NT coach there are posibillities that nati will play again because they are good friends.

• i also prefer Vercesi as NT coach, he makes good work with girls of split and in my opinion will be better choice, but kirilova said if she will be NT coach there are posibillities that nati will play again because they are good friends.

WEll, then in that case can be REALLY GOOD to have Kirilova as coach!!! heheheh :D

Perfect thing Vercesi and Nati back!!! :whistle: :roll:

• I heard that Vercesi likes romances with Players so He should work with Men.

that sounds kinky :down: If that's really true, yeah...he should work with Men.

• is Ivana Kamenjarin playing?where?will she take part again of the Nt?? :sos:

• is Ivana Kamenjarin playing?where?will she take part again of the Nt?? :sos:

she has already retired because of serious injury...

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• CROATIAN CUP (21.-22.12, Zagreb) -Final four

SEMIFINAL1 :Split 1700 – Vukovar 0:3 (18:25, 14:25, 14:25).

Dom odbojke Bojan Stranić. Gledatelja: 300. Suci: Hranić i Milinović (oba Zagreb).

SPLIT 1700: Pešo, Burazer 11, Dujić 4, Ušić 2, Madir 4, Milardović (L), Batina 9, Sušić, Šipić 2, Mamić, Pivac, Bašelović.

VUKOVAR: Panić 7, Grubeša, Mrđanov, Rajković (L), Stipanović 1, Čirić, Bijelić, Smiljanić, Novalić 13, Džamarija 10, Draženović 5, Starčević 15.

SEMIFINAL2:Mladost – Rijeka 0:3 (10:25, 16:25, 17:25)

Dom odbojke Bojan Stranić. Gledatelja: 200. Suci: Muha i Bardić (oba Osijek)

MLADOST: Uljević 5, Ćutuk 8, Tadić 1, Šaini, Magdić 6, Jelić 1, Paležac, Linarić, Klarić 9, Vukasović, Šunjić, Bazina 2.

RIJEKA : Anđelić 2, B. Brčić 4, Černjeka 6, Došen (L), Fabris 19, Maras 12, Pešut, Pilepić, Savić, Todorović (L), Vrkić 7, Zdrilić 1

3.PLACE MATCH: Mladost – Split 1700 2:3 (20:25, 25:15, 25:8, 23:25, 13:15)

Dom odbojke Bojan Stranić. Gledatelja: 200. Suci: Muha i Bardić (oba Osijek).

MLADOST: Uljević 11, Ćutuk 18, Tadić 5, Šaini, Magdić 14, Jelić 12, Linarić (L), Paležac, Klarić 21(16 years old), Vukasović, Šunjić 1, Bazina.

SPLIT 1700: Pešo (L), Burazer, Dujić 24, Ušić 2, Madir 11, Milardović (L), Batina 16, Sušić 3, Šipić 6, Mamić, Pivac, Bašelović.

FINAL MATCH: Rijeka – Vukovar 1:3 (25:19, 21:25, 21:25, 15:25)

Dom odbojke Bojan Stranić. Gledatelja: 400. Suci: Milinović i Hranić (oba Zagreb).

RIJEKA : Anđelić 6, B. Brčić 5, Černjeka 7, Došen (L), Fabris 24, Maras 11, Pešut, Pilepić, Savić, Todorović (L), Vrkić 2, Zdrilić 9.

VUKOVAR: Panić 9, Grubeša, Mrđanov, Rajković (L), Stipanović 11, Čirić, Bijelić, Smiljanić, Novalić 13, Džamarija 18, Draženović 2, Starčević 17.

Vukovar won a cup for a first time in a club history.

• so Burazer won't go abroad ?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• so Burazer won't go abroad ?

yes she will! this was her las game for split :)

• Starcevic from Vukovar is the one that played in Volero some years ago?

I watched 2 matches of Rijeka (MEVZA vs Schwechat and Challenge Cup vs Schwerin), I think Fabris is a very promising player, hope to see her in NT soon...

• Starcevic from Vukovar is the one that played in Volero some years ago?

I watched 2 matches of Rijeka (MEVZA vs Schwechat and Challenge Cup vs Schwerin), I think Fabris is a very promising player, hope to see her in NT soon...

yes Starcevic played one season for volero...

Fabris is young middle blocker from rijeka, i think she is the best player from our league in this moment, i alsoo hope to see her in NT very soon, because Dugandžic is without club, Delic isn't playing in Rabita and Milos is not playing very well.

• Irina Kirilova is new head-coach of croatian NT :)

• yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees !! I hope she'll do with those girls good job and they'll have loooots of success! Good Luck !! :rose:
    :super: