Croatia NT 2010

• i also prefer Vercesi as NT coach, he makes good work with girls of split and in my opinion will be better choice, but kirilova said if she will be NT coach there are posibillities that nati will play again because they are good friends.

Irina Kirilova is new head-coach of croatian NT :)

I hope Nati will come back to NT. :drink: Good luck, Kirilova. :thumbup:

• What a great news :super: :super: Kirillova was a great setter and I hope she will be also a great coach. :drink: I believe that Croatia NT will have a good progress in next years with great players and Kirillova :win:

• I'm very interesting who will be in team for ECH :)

this is Croatia time ! :super:

• thank you ppl, i will inform you about news :)

• Very very interesting....I already look forward to the first match Croatia vs Greece, wife against husband :D

:D :D :D :D

If Greece win Croacia, that night Caprara will sleep on the couch

• It's official now!

I can imagine that
    Grbac + Gligorovic + Katic
    Barun + Alajbeg + Popovic
    Osmokrovic + Usic + Ikic + Jerkov + Topic + Miletic + Cutura
    Poljak + Milos + Delic + Dugandzic
    Cigic + Dosen = :olympia:

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I said it before: Croatia has so many topplayers....I can't understand why they performed so weak in the past...maybe the cause was just the coach ;) So that means now with Kirilova, Croatia will become a topteam worldwide... :super:

A roster with: Osmokrovic, Poljak, Senna Usic, Barun, Alajbeg, Popovic, Jerkov, Milos, Vejlkovic, Grbac...can beat ANY team in the world :drink: :drink:

• I said it before: Croatia has so many topplayers....I can't understand why they performed so weak in the past...maybe the cause was just the coach ;) So that means now with Kirilova, Croatia will become a topteam worldwide... :super:

A roster with: Osmokrovic, Poljak, Senna Usic, Barun, Alajbeg, Popovic, Jerkov, Milos, Vejlkovic, Grbac...can beat ANY team in the world :drink: :drink:

Veljkovic is from Serbia :thumbup: anyhow, I'm also glad that Kirilova works with the talented Croatian girls.

• all what Crotia have are good opposites (barun,popovic and alajbeg) but if osmokrovic doesn't play, they would be an upper average team like Czechs. To dominate in Europe you need to have good all around OHs. Crotian spikers Usic is not good receiver and the OHs who can receive are not strong attackers. :whistle:

Anyway, a strong Opp+ great MB+ average OHs,libero and setter can make good surprises but not more in my opinion. But i am talking about the case which Osmokrovic doesn't play. ;)

• all what Crotia have are good opposites (barun,popovic and alajbeg) but if osmokrovic doesn't play, they would be an upper average team like Czechs. To dominate in Europe you need to have good all around OHs. Crotian spikers Usic is not good receiver and the OHs who can receive are not strong attackers. :whistle:

Anyway, a strong Opp+ great MB+ average OHs,libero and setter can make good surprises but not more in my opinion. But i am talking about the case which Osmokrovic doesn't play. ;)

you are right, Osmokrovic will be the key for Croatia :roll: If I were Kirilova, I would make the line up like this...

S - Grbac
    WS - Osmokrovic & Jerkov or Usic or even Miletec
    MB - Poljak & Delic
    OPP - Barun (it seems like Barun is in a better shape than Sanja atm :| )
    L - Bares or Todorovic

• http://www.novilist.hr/hr/Spor…-napustiti-reprezentaciju

First interview with new coach.
    My translation (more or less :D), If I made mistakes...sorry :)
    Being a coach is an honour but even greater honour for me is the fact that it's Croatia team.
    It's not the secret that Russia and Croatia have very special place in my heart.
    Croatia team has a great potential because there are young and also exerienced players. It's a great connection.
    About ECH: We'll play in Monza in very strong group. We we want to be satisfied we have to play and win.
    I remember when in Rimini, USSR won qualification to Olympic Games and then came back from Olympic with gold medal.
    I will talk with Maja Poljak (she resigned from NT after WCH) about her decision. I would like to know the reason of her decision and I believe it wasn't her last word in this case.
    I played volleyball more than 20 years so I know what players think.
    I'll also never forget Nikolai Karpol's words: "National team can exist without one player, but that player can't exist on his/her own"
    My come back to Croatia it's not for a one or two years, it won't be short.

• I'll also never forget Nikolai Karpol's words: "National Team will exist without one player, but it won't be the same".[/color]My come back to Croatia it's not for a one or two years, it won't be short.

OT i guess Nikolai Karpol told that line when she left karpol...

• I'll also never forget Nikolai Karpol's words: "National Team will exist without one player, but it won't be the same".

Actually, what she said is: "National team can exist without one player, but that player can't exist on his/her own". ;) That is, teamwork is crucial. Kirilova says she's a firm believer in that.

The rest of translation was very good! :thumbup: