You are not logged in.

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male
  • "kadir_8" started this thread

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray Daikin NT: Turkey, Croatia, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Seda Tokatlıoğlu,Taismary Agüero,Malgorzata Glinka,Neslihan Demir, Maja Poljak,Christiane Fürst,Eda Erdem,Bahar Toksoy ,Destinee Hooker,Gözde Sonsırma,Jelena Nikolic,Neriman Özsoy,Saori Kimura, Gizem Güreşen

Sunday, May 9th 2010, 11:33am

Turkey NT 2010

Turkey NT start training with young players..After Turkish League Finals the other players like Nesli,Eda,Seda,Nihan will be in team.

Setters: Pelin Çelik/ Cansu Aydınoğulları / Asuman Karakoyun

Spikers: Elif Onur / Neriman Özsoy/ Büşra Cansu/ Dilara Bilge/ Selime İlyasoğlu/ Gözde Yılmaz :thumbup:

OPP: Meryem Boz/ Seray Altay

Middle: Gözde Dal/ Neşve Büyükbayram/ Ergül Avcı

Libero: Merve Dalbeler
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!
2010/2011 and 2012/2013 Champions League winner.12 matches 12 wins :super: :cup: I am proud of my team :heart:

elcioj

Unregistered

Monday, May 10th 2010, 4:48am

I just hope the overdependence on Neslihan performances finally ends. I like this team but it gotta learn to play not only with her.

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray Daikin NT: Turkey, Croatia, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Seda Tokatlıoğlu,Taismary Agüero,Malgorzata Glinka,Neslihan Demir, Maja Poljak,Christiane Fürst,Eda Erdem,Bahar Toksoy ,Destinee Hooker,Gözde Sonsırma,Jelena Nikolic,Neriman Özsoy,Saori Kimura, Gizem Güreşen

Monday, May 10th 2010, 9:25pm

I just hope the overdependence on Neslihan performances finally ends. I like this team but it gotta learn to play not only with her.
I think it will be..Now Eda is in good shape and I think she will be one of the best middle blocker in WCH...This year Nesli is amazing and we are waiting good things from our NT :D :win: And I think that Seda will good this summer :box:
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!
2010/2011 and 2012/2013 Champions League winner.12 matches 12 wins :super: :cup: I am proud of my team :heart:

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen, Busto Arsizio, Piacenza

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Sloetjes, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, C. Bosetti, L. Bosetti, Giel, ,Hanke, Harmotto, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Tuesday, May 11th 2010, 1:49pm

Turkey has currently a group of great players in my opinion. I think possibly the strongest Turkish team ever.

My team:

Naz - Neslihan, Eda - Cigdem, Esra - Seda (Gözde), Gülden

@ kadir

Gözde Yilmaz plays in VGSTT, right? She played some good matches in last weeks/months.

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Tuesday, May 11th 2010, 4:43pm

Turkey has currently a group of great players in my opinion. I think possibly the strongest Turkish team ever.

My team:

Naz - Neslihan, Eda - Cigdem, Esra - Seda (Gözde), Gülden

@ kadir

Gözde Yilmaz plays in VGSTT, right? She played some good matches in last weeks/months.
No Gözde Yılmaz played in Yeşilyurt..In fact she is Eczacıbaşı player and also played in juniour national team.. She had gone to Yeşilyurt for 1 season..I think Eczacı wants her to improve herself so they sent to her Yeşilyurt :D Maybe she will stay in Yeşilyurt or go to another club like Nilüfer
Belediye, Ereğli Belediyesi...She is 19 years old and she plays OH and also she is 195 height..I think she did great job in the league.. :win: She will be better :super:

The player who plays VGSTT is Gözde Kırdar..She injured seriously last year but now she is in good shape and I think she will do good job in this summer.. :drink:
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kadir_8" (May 11th 2010, 4:48pm)

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Sloetjes, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, C. Bosetti, L. Bosetti, Giel, ,Hanke, Harmotto, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Tuesday, May 11th 2010, 4:59pm

@ kadir

Thank you for the information :drink: I think it will be a good summer for Turkish NT!

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Tuesday, May 11th 2010, 5:09pm

@ kadir

Thank you for the information :drink: I think it will be a good summer for Turkish NT!
I hope :drink:
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 3:39pm

The training which had been with young players ended..The team came to İstanbul and will start training with these players:

Setters:
Pelin Çelik (Ankaragücü),
Cansu Aydınoğulları (Beşiktaş),
Asuman Karakoyun (Eczacıbaşı Zentiva),
Naz Aydemir (Fenerbahçe Acıbadem)

Middles:
Gözde Dal (Galatasaray),
Duygu Bal (Vakıfbank G.S.T.T.),
Neşve Büyükbayram (Eczacıbaşı Zentiva),
Bahar Toksoy (Vakıfbank G.S.T.T.),
Ergül Avcı (Nilüfer Belediye),
Gökçen Denkel (Eczacıbaşı Zentiva),
Eda Erdem (Fenerbahçe Acıbadem),
İpek Soroğlu (Fenerbahçe Acıbadem)

Spikers:
Elif Onur (Nilüfer Belediye),
Meryem Boz (İller Bankası),
Seda Tokatlıoğlu (Fenerbahçe Acıbadem),
Gözde Kırdar (Vakıfbank G.S.T.T.),
Neriman Özsoy (Eczacıbaşı Zentiva),
Gözde Yılmaz (Yeşilyurt),
Polen Uslupehlivan (Vakıfbank G.S.T.T.),
Seray Altay (Eczacıbaşı Zentiva),
Dilara Bilge (Galatasaray),
Selime İlyasoğlu (Ereğli Belediye),
Büşra Cansu (Eczacıbaşı Zentiva)

Liberos:
Nihan Yeldan (Fenerbahçe Acıbadem),
Gizem Güreşen (Vakıfbank G.S.T.T.),
Merve Dalbeler (Yeşilyurt)
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kadir_8" (May 15th 2010, 6:20pm)

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Croce, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Paggi, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 6:46pm

Where is Darnel, Gümus, ....????Why they were not called?
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 6:51pm

??Why they were not called?
I think later :D And the last league game Neslihan had a little problem with his knee ..Maybe 3 or 4 days later Nesli will be called by Ale :drink: I know nothing about Esra :S But I think the captain needs some rest. :whistle: She will be in the team in Japan :thumbsup:
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Croce, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Paggi, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 6:54pm

I think later :D And the last league game Neslihan had a little problem with his knee ..Maybe 3 or 4 days later Nesli will be called by Ale :drink: I know nothing about Esra :S But I think the captain needs some rest. :whistle: She will be in the team in Japan :thumbsup:

hehehehe, yeah definetly, was scary not to see them in the list...hehehe, hope they are called later...

thank you for the infos.. ^^
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 7:00pm

hehehehe, yeah definetly, was scary not to see them in the list...hehehe, hope they are called later...

thank you for the infos.. ^^
Nesli is our best scorer :D She must be in the team..This summer our starting OHs would be Seda and Gözde.
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!

• "utku_neslihan" is male

Favourite Team: Turkey NT, Vakıfbank TT, Eczacıbaşı VitrA

Favourite Players: Maja Poljak / Malgorzata Glinka / Jelana Nikolic / Neslihan Darnel

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 7:18pm

18-19-20 May : Peru-Turkey

26 May : Begin the China Masters Volley (Dominik-China-Netherland-Turkey)

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 7:40pm

18-19-20 May : Peru-Turkey

26 May : Begin the China Masters Volley (Dominik-China-Netherland-Turkey)

Is there a site for this China Masters Volley? Looks interesting tournament,,,
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 8:13pm

@ kadir

Ok.. Neslihan and Esra will presumably/probably start later...but what about Gülden (for me the best Turkish libero) and Cigdem? Who is normally now the second MB in Turkish NT, besides Eda?

edit: I can't find any information on the Dutch Federation-site the Dutch NT will take part in the tournament in China....Dutch NT will 'only' play in Montreux and Yeltsincup in preparation of WGP.

--> http://www.volleybal.nl/index2.php?pid=2…=16&newsid=3377

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "flyingdutchman" (May 15th 2010, 8:22pm)

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 8:23pm

@ kadir

Ok.. Neslihan and Esra will presumably/probably start later...but what about Gülden (for me the best Turkish libero) and Cigdem? Who is normally now the second MB in Turkish NT, besides Eda?

edit: I can't find any information on the Dutch Federation-site the Dutch NT will take part in the tournament in China....Dutch NT will 'only' play in Montreux and Yeltsincup in preparation of WGP.
In Turkey ''why Ale doesn't take Gülden to the team'' was so talked ..This is Ale's choice...I think he won't take Gülden as he did in EC 2009..Çiğdem doesn't want to play in NT :S
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 11:28pm

what about Deniz? She was in starting team of Turkey last ECH, and also out of the list.....will she also join later?
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

• "utku_neslihan" is male

Favourite Team: Turkey NT, Vakıfbank TT, Eczacıbaşı VitrA

Favourite Players: Maja Poljak / Malgorzata Glinka / Jelana Nikolic / Neslihan Darnel

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 11:50pm

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 11:52pm

ahh...nice...I'm happy for her, so that means she is out from NT in 2010?
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Monday, May 17th 2010, 12:35am

ahh...nice...I'm happy for her, so that means she is out from NT in 2010?

There is no solid info, but I think she'll join the team later.

Social bookmarks