Turkey NT 2010

• Turkey NT start training with young players..After Turkish League Finals the other players like Nesli,Eda,Seda,Nihan will be in team.

Setters: Pelin Çelik/ Cansu Aydınoğulları / Asuman Karakoyun

Spikers: Elif Onur / Neriman Özsoy/ Büşra Cansu/ Dilara Bilge/ Selime İlyasoğlu/ Gözde Yılmaz :thumbup:

OPP: Meryem Boz/ Seray Altay

Middle: Gözde Dal/ Neşve Büyükbayram/ Ergül Avcı

Libero: Merve Dalbeler

• I just hope the overdependence on Neslihan performances finally ends. I like this team but it gotta learn to play not only with her.

• I just hope the overdependence on Neslihan performances finally ends. I like this team but it gotta learn to play not only with her.

I think it will be..Now Eda is in good shape and I think she will be one of the best middle blocker in WCH...This year Nesli is amazing and we are waiting good things from our NT :D :win: And I think that Seda will good this summer :box:

• Turkey has currently a group of great players in my opinion. I think possibly the strongest Turkish team ever.

My team:

Naz - Neslihan, Eda - Cigdem, Esra - Seda (Gözde), Gülden

@ kadir

Gözde Yilmaz plays in VGSTT, right? She played some good matches in last weeks/months.

• No Gözde Yılmaz played in Yeşilyurt..In fact she is Eczacıbaşı player and also played in juniour national team.. She had gone to Yeşilyurt for 1 season..I think Eczacı wants her to improve herself so they sent to her Yeşilyurt :D Maybe she will stay in Yeşilyurt or go to another club like Nilüfer
    Belediye, Ereğli Belediyesi...She is 19 years old and she plays OH and also she is 195 height..I think she did great job in the league.. :win: She will be better :super:

The player who plays VGSTT is Gözde Kırdar..She injured seriously last year but now she is in good shape and I think she will do good job in this summer.. :drink:

• @ kadir

Thank you for the information :drink: I think it will be a good summer for Turkish NT!

• The training which had been with young players ended..The team came to İstanbul and will start training with these players:

Setters:
    Pelin Çelik (Ankaragücü),
    Cansu Aydınoğulları (Beşiktaş),
    Asuman Karakoyun (Eczacıbaşı Zentiva),
    Naz Aydemir (Fenerbahçe Acıbadem)

Middles:
    Gözde Dal (Galatasaray),
    Duygu Bal (Vakıfbank G.S.T.T.),
    Neşve Büyükbayram (Eczacıbaşı Zentiva),
    Bahar Toksoy (Vakıfbank G.S.T.T.),
    Ergül Avcı (Nilüfer Belediye),
    Gökçen Denkel (Eczacıbaşı Zentiva),
    Eda Erdem (Fenerbahçe Acıbadem),
    İpek Soroğlu (Fenerbahçe Acıbadem)

Spikers:
    Elif Onur (Nilüfer Belediye),
    Meryem Boz (İller Bankası),
    Seda Tokatlıoğlu (Fenerbahçe Acıbadem),
    Gözde Kırdar (Vakıfbank G.S.T.T.),
    Neriman Özsoy (Eczacıbaşı Zentiva),
    Gözde Yılmaz (Yeşilyurt),
    Polen Uslupehlivan (Vakıfbank G.S.T.T.),
    Seray Altay (Eczacıbaşı Zentiva),
    Dilara Bilge (Galatasaray),
    Selime İlyasoğlu (Ereğli Belediye),
    Büşra Cansu (Eczacıbaşı Zentiva)

Liberos:
    Nihan Yeldan (Fenerbahçe Acıbadem),
    Gizem Güreşen (Vakıfbank G.S.T.T.),
    Merve Dalbeler (Yeşilyurt)

• ??Why they were not called?

I think later :D And the last league game Neslihan had a little problem with his knee ..Maybe 3 or 4 days later Nesli will be called by Ale :drink: I know nothing about Esra :S But I think the captain needs some rest. :whistle: She will be in the team in Japan :thumbsup:

• I think later :D And the last league game Neslihan had a little problem with his knee ..Maybe 3 or 4 days later Nesli will be called by Ale :drink: I know nothing about Esra :S But I think the captain needs some rest. :whistle: She will be in the team in Japan :thumbsup:

hehehehe, yeah definetly, was scary not to see them in the list...hehehe, hope they are called later...

thank you for the infos.. ^^

• 18-19-20 May : Peru-Turkey

26 May : Begin the China Masters Volley (Dominik-China-Netherland-Turkey)

• @ kadir

Ok.. Neslihan and Esra will presumably/probably start later...but what about Gülden (for me the best Turkish libero) and Cigdem? Who is normally now the second MB in Turkish NT, besides Eda?

edit: I can't find any information on the Dutch Federation-site the Dutch NT will take part in the tournament in China....Dutch NT will 'only' play in Montreux and Yeltsincup in preparation of WGP.

--> http://www.volleybal.nl/index2…1&archweek=16&newsid=3377

• In Turkey ''why Ale doesn't take Gülden to the team'' was so talked ..This is Ale's choice...I think he won't take Gülden as he did in EC 2009..Çiğdem doesn't want to play in NT :S