Turkey NT 2010

• she has an injury from her back, i guess she won t play at China tournament, i hope neslihan also won't :whistle:

• Turkey – Peru : 4-1

Hall : TVF 50. Yıl

Referees: Caner Cıldır, Süleyman Yalçın, Aslı Ertan, Mehmet Topal,

Turkey : Pelin, Duygu, Bahar, Elif, Sinem, Polen, Merve (L), Selime, Neriman, Meryem, Seray, Asuman, Ergül

Peru : Zamudio, Ortiz, Keldibekova, Ley, Uceda, Soto, Palacios (L), Aquino, La Rosa, Paola

Sets : 25-21, 25-23, 25-19, 25-18, 14-16

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Sultan’s of the Set is preparing to European League

Our National Women Team, which will struggle in European League, is continuing preparations with Peru National Team in mutual camp.

Our team will make preparation match with Peru.

Camp staff is as follows
    İsmail Yengil Coach
    Şahin Çatma Coach
    Gencer Yarkın Coach of statistics
    Turgay Aslanyürek Conditioner

Players: Cansu Aydınoğulları, Asuman Karakoyun, Gözde Dal, Duygu Bal, Ergül Avcı, Meryem Boz, Gözde Yılmaz, Polen Uslupehlivan, Seray Altay, Dilara Bilge, Selime İlyasoğlu, Büşra Cansu, Gizem Güreşen.

With Alowed Deniz Hakyemez and Ayşe Gökçen Denkel, Our Camp staff will be completed.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Turkey: 3 - Peru: 2

Women’s National team meets Peru at Ankara this time and defeats the opponent 3-2 within the preparations of European League.

Match was played at Baskent Sports Hall and sets ended 25-22, 17-25, 25-17, 22-25 and 15-13.

Teams will meet in Selim Sirri Tarcan Sports Hall at 17:00 today.

• Peru smiles in the last match

Peru defeats Turkiye 3-2 in the last preparation match.

Match was played in TVF 50. Yil Sports Hall and sets ended 19-25, 25-21, 25-19, 21-25 and 11-15.

• Im Japanese and a big fan of Naz Aydemir, that girl is so pretty.

People in Japan know little about her but im sure she will get popular just like Neslihan Darnel.

Turkish women are just beautiful.

She will come to Japan for World Championship :drink: I hope you will see him :thumbsup: I really want it for you friend :dance4:

• Im in Holland now but I will be back in Japan when the championship starts, I really love Turkish people, you guys are just like us Japanese, honor is everything for Turkish people.

2 years ago I went to Turkey to see match of Besiktas but too bad Ilhan Mansiz was not playing anymore :(

You know Ilhan Mansiz was a rolemodel in Japan for many people and also a great idol for the girls, he looks so Japanese. :D

I love you NAZ.

• Believe me we love Japanese people too :rose: Yes honor is everything for Turks..

Yes I know Japanese girls love İlhan but he retired because of trafic accident :S Maybe Turkey may come to Japan before the championship's starting.. :thumbsup: Maybe you can go and see Naz :win:

• Greece and Turkey serve a "tie" in Patras

Stats Photos
    Patras, Greece, June 19, 2010. Greece celebrated the first successful result in this year’s CEV European League at the “Dimitris Tofalos” sports hall of Patras. The 3:2 win (25-19, 19-25, 25-21, 25-27, 15-12) against Turkey in Pool B of the competition came at the right point to give a psychological boost to the young players coached by Giovanni Caprara. The home team could have finished the game earlier, in the fourth set, but after three missed match balls, Turkey succeeded to win the set and stretched the game to the tie-break. In the end, though, it was Greece who gained the victory. The two teams will meet again on Saturday.
    Tsima was the top scorer for the Greek team, with 21 points, followed by Nomikou (17) and Chantava (16). For Turkey, Özsoy scored 19 and Boz 17. “I’m very happy for the win and for the performance of my players. They work very hard and I believe this result will give them the strength to continue in the same tempo” said Caprara. “We had problems with our reception and defence but we were good in our service and attacking skills. Tomorrow’s game will be even harder” he concluded. Alessandro Chiappini, Turkey’s mentor, commented: “We are not very happy with our reception in the match and couldn’t finish in a positive way our attacks. Greece’s block gave us a hard time but we managed to stay in the game due to our good service. Greece deserved to win but I think we learned our lesson and tomorrow things will be different”. The captain of the home team, Nikoletta Koutouxidou stated: “We made a good appearance and the result followed. We gain courage in order to continue the hard work. We have to be more careful in Saturday’s game”. Turkey’s captain Duygu Bal, concluded: “There was a good atmosphere in the sports hall. Congratulations to Greece. I was impressed with their service. On the other hand, we didn’t play well and hopefully we will be better in the next game”.