Turkey NT 2010

• Turkey is better than greece but not better than Serbia

Turkey and Serbia have almost same level how you can compare them?For example last meeting:Turkey beated Serbia 3-1 in ECH 2009.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Thats a presentation clip of a Turkish Tv who is broadcasting the championship right now, and as you can see when they are interviewing with players the other ones trying to make their friends laugh, mainly doing that with some Turkish folk dance:) Eda must be the cutest person I've ever seen:)

• It is really funny video :D :D :D :D Bahar and Eda :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

http://ntvspor.net/videogaleri…ri-hic-boyle-gormediniz/1

Oh that was great! Thanks!!! We can include that also in the "General Section" of the forum in the topic "Dancing players", where we collect all the videos of players dancing. :dance6:

• Turkey rallies to upset powerhouse China

Osaka, Japan, October 29, 2010 - Turkey upset powerhouse China in four sets (19-25, 25-14, 25-20, 25-17) in their opening match in Pool D at the FIVB Women's World Championship at Osaka Municipal City Gymnasium on Friday afternoon.

China came into the match ranked third in the world, while Turkey is 22nd, so it had all the makings of a mismatch. But Turkey had something to say about that.

In emphatic fashion Turkey overcame a 1-0 deficit for a stirring victory.

Turkey's Neslihan Darnel, the top scorer at the 2006 world championship, closed out the match with an ace and led her side with 26 points (22 on attack). Seda Tokatlioglu added 18 (all on attack).

China's Li Juan and Xue Ming both recorded 16 points, while teammate Ma Yunwen contributed 15.

The fourth set was closely fought. Turkey led 13-11 when China took a timeout to try and regroup, but could not reduce the deficit.

Turkey was up 16-13 at the second TTO and then scored three straight points to make it 19-13 before China responded with two of its own.

A nice block by Bahar Toksoy put Turkey up 24-18, but China responded with two points and then called a timeout. But Turkey was unfazed and ended the third set on a spike by Seda Tokatliogu.

Turkey executed several option plays to perfection during the evening. Coach Mehmet Bedestenlioglu has formed a cohesive unit that exhibited team spirit throughout.

China won a wonderful rally that cut Turkey's lead to 11-10 in the third set. China's Li Juan showed fortitude during the rally after taking a shot right in the face from the ball, but recovering to keep the ball in play shortly thereafter.

Turkey was up 16-10 at the second TTO in a second set that featured some good rallies. The impressive Turks took the set on a nicely placed tip by Naz Aydemir.

Turkey had an 8-7 lead at the first TTO in the first set. The contest went back and forth in the opening set before China surged to a 21-16 lead. China closed out the set with a prodigious strike from Ma Yunwen.

Xue and Ma both had five points in the opening set. Darnel had the same for Turkey.

China plays Canada on Saturday, while Turkey battles Russia.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by burak-ı naz ().

• Turkey captain: Today is a great day for my team

Osaka, Japan, October 29, 2010 - 2010 Women's Volleyball World Championship Press Conference for Turkey v China:

Turkey coach Mehmet Bedestenlioglu: We have worked very hard to get here. We have done very well tonight. The girls have done everything we asked them to.

Turkey captain Esra Gumus: Today is a great day for my team. We were preparing for this game for a long time. They are one of the strongest teams in the world.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Very simple, the results speak for themselves:\

2006 World Championship 3rd place
    2007 World Cup 5th place
    2009 European Championship 1st place
    2010 European Championship 1st place
    2008 Olympic games 5th place

• Very simple, the results speak for themselves:\

2007 World Cup 5th place

European Championship? I think it is European League! :D Yes, Serbia is a good team..They have young and strong players..Let's wait this World Championship :D :drink:

• The problem is more than 90% of the spikes coming from Neslihan, and that makes opposition to place two blockers right in front of her and interfere her spikes. We need at least another option to make it 60:40. This can become a problem against lbetter defensive teams such as Russia, Korea, US, Serbia, Italy. I think Gamova will dominate from now on, since she can literally jump above the blockers if her sets are high. I wish she was still playing for Fenerbahce LOL

• Eda is my favorite player because she has great self-motivation, emotional, always active, very cute and i wish I was 30 years younger:-). To me she is like my own daughter and i wish her the best, but I know Fenerbahce will win the world championship in Qatar and she will go bananas LOL

• The problem is more than 90% of the spikes coming from Neslihan, and that makes opposition to place two blockers right in front of her and interfere her spikes. We need at least another option to make it 60:40. This can become a problem against lbetter defensive teams such as Russia, Korea, US, Serbia, Italy. I think Gamova will dominate from now on, since she can literally jump above the blockers if her sets are high. I wish she was still playing for Fenerbahce LOL

You are totally right if we looked past..There was only Neslihan who scored..But now Turkey NT has Seda and Neriman who are good spiker and Eda who is an amazing middle for me!! They really help to Neslihan.. :win:

• Since Nati Osmokrovich (fenerbahce) is not playing for the Croatian national team, we should give her citizenship and have her play for us

Why? Turkey has a lot of good players, like Naz Aydemir.
    Dont need such things.

Very simple, the results speak for themselves:\

2007 World Cup 5th place

I think you mean European League.

I dont think Serbia is better than Turkey.