Turkey NT 2010

• There is no statement about why federation fired ex NT coach maybe its a stupid reason and it became secret :what: I liked Mehmet Bedestenlioğlu a lot :thumbdown: I wish Motta luck, have to say i am scared about issues :lol: but he did many good works during Eczacıbaşı for Turkish Volleyball.For example he removed Bahar Mert from Eczacıbaşı :what: this is not a good work :lol: but he gave a chance to Naz and it was a big success for Turkish volleyball thanks to Motta Naz came to this level.Hope he wont discuss with Neslihan,Eda and Neriman those are my favorites i dont wanna see a Turkish NT without them :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Brazilian site Melhor do Volei has an interview with Marco Motta.
    Here's the link for a translation by Google Translator.

link

Thanks vblover.

• Motta will be introduced to the press

President of Turkish Volleyball Federation, Erol Unal KARABIYIK is going to introduce the fresh head coach of Senior Women National Team, Marco Aurelio MOTTA tomorrow (January 21, 2011).

The meeting will be held in Başkent Volleyball Campus at 13:00.

Motta’s duties is not only limited with Senior Women. He will be leading Youth Girls in 2011 European and World Championships. He will also attend the traninings and matches of TVF High School Volleyball Team.

Source: Turkish Volleyball Federation

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fresh Head Coach of Senior Women National Team, Marco Aurelio Motta is introduced to the members of press. TVF President Erol Unal Karabiyik and the assistant of Motta, Alper Erdogus were also present during the meeting. In the beginning of the meeting TVF President stated; Motta is one of the most important names in volleyball, and we believe he is going to add value to our teams. He played important roles both in Italy and Brazil. The most important the experience he has with young players and youth systems. This is a major benefit for us. His assistant, Alper Erdogus used to work for our national teams, but before he started today he was working for Yesilyurt ISTANBUL. Motta requested him as they had the opportunity to work together before. I would also like to thank to Yesilyurt ISTANBUL for their cooperation.

Motta stated; I am very happy to be here in Turkey again. Since I left there has been alot of changes here, new projects, halls, ideas. This is a good time for the acceleration of Turkish volleyball. I already know most of the players, but Youth National Team players are pretty new for me. I believe the projects of TVF and I know Turkey very well. These two are the major factors in my decision.

Turkish Volleyball Federation

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• International Volleyball Federation (FIVB) updated the world rankings. According to the new rankings Senior Women National Team advanced from 12th place to 11th in the World. Sultans have 63.50 points.

Senior Men Nationals jumped two degrees and placed 46th with 11.50 points.

Brazil is placed on the top of the FIVB list with both women and men teams.

Turkish Volleyball Federation

• Neslihan Darnel carried the torch in the openenig ceremony of 2011 Winter Universiade in Erzurum.

For the video click:
    http://webtv.hurriyet.com.tr/4…lli-sporcumuz-tasidi.aspx