Serbia NT 2010

• yeah...I was wondering where is Petrovic as well....

Dragana Marinković is called instead of Petrović. Marinković is playing in Pesaro and she is croatian, ex member of croatia NT, now she is playing for Serbia, because of problems in our federation. i think anja antonijević is injured...

• Dragana Marinković is called instead of Petrović. Marinković is playing in Pesaro and she is croatian, ex member of croatia NT, now she is playing for Serbia, because of problems in our federation. i think anja antonijević is injured...

Yes, but in first time Petrovic was in the list...anyway i think she's better than Marinkovic...at least she played this season...

• Yes, but in first time Petrovic was in the list...anyway i think she's better than Marinkovic...at least she played this season...

serbian coach Terzić ( in serbia called Mrgud ) always has some strange decisions, Sanja Bursac who also has great season in Le Cannet is out of the team, and Anja Spasojević, Slađana Eric and many other players.

• Yes, but in first time Petrovic was in the list...anyway i think she's better than Marinkovic...at least she played this season...

Petrovic was on preliminary 25-player list, but the list was cut down to 20 players and she is not there any more. For me Marinkovic on the list is not a surprise although I would like to see Petrovic instead.

• And this NAĐA NINKOVIĆ? Who is she?Is she good? I never saw her I think....maybe Petrovic could had been called in her place. (but anyway I think Petrovic is better then Marinkovic and Rasic!hehe, but just my opinion...)

• And this NAĐA NINKOVIĆ? Who is she?Is she good? I never saw her I think....maybe Petrovic could had been called in her place. (but anyway I think Petrovic is better then Marinkovic and Rasic!hehe, but just my opinion...)

Nađa Ninković is young MB from Red Star, she is very good and had an exellent season in Red Star, she deserve to be in NT. Milena Rašić was THE BEST serbian MB in the EC in Poland, look at statistic if you have it, i cant find it.
    I think Stefana Veljkovic is the best serbian MB at the moment.

• Nađa Ninković is young MB from Red Star, she is very good and had an exellent season in Red Star, she deserve to be in NT. Milena Rašić was THE BEST serbian MB in the EC in Poland, look at statistic if you have it, i cant find it.
    I think Stefana Veljkovic is the best serbian MB at the moment.

Yes during Cev Cup F4 Ninkovic and Veljkovic did a great job...and also Zivkovic...actually i think that the real problems of Serbia are OH...Majstorovic and Molnar are not enough....i would like to see Vesna Tomasevic in the team...she played good in Baku :thumbup:

And with those serbian middle blockers, Marinkovic is not so usefull...she didn't even play this year in Pesaro...

• I don't see the point of selecting Marinkovic when we have a bunch of goos MBs and she's not better than them, nor she is young anymore.

Apparently, "Ivana Djerisilo only came to say hi to her fellow players", whatever it means. :S I HOPE it doesn't mean she's chosen not to play on NT.
    It looks like Sanja Starovic declined the inviation to play on NT.

• Ivana Djerisilo retired from NT. ;( :down: :white: There are some misunderstandings between her and Terzic and she doesn't want to play anymore.

Whaaatt!!! :S :S If ıt comes like that, Serbia will play their second team..Terzic what are you doing?? Spasojevic,too retired because of him.. :mad:

• Ivana Djerisilo retired from NT. ;( :down: :white: There are some misunderstandings between her and Terzic and she doesn't want to play anymore.

where did you read this, give me a link please.

• Actually I'm surprise by the fact she was the only one that did that! It is known already that players and Terzic do not get along....Serbian Federation should do sometime....protecting Terzic may only be worse for Serbian volleyball, cause you are loosing a chance witha great group in hands....

• Actually I'm surprise by the fact she was the only one that did that! It is known already that players and Terzic do not get along....Serbian Federation should do sometime....protecting Terzic may only be worse for Serbian volleyball, cause you are loosing a chance witha great group in hands....

President of the Serbian volleyball federation and Terzić are close friends...

• So I dont know..someone should take out both president and Zoran, they both can be ending with a good volleyabll lagacy that this team could let to youngers.

Im really not going to be surprise if in small future other player take same way as Djerisilo;

It is really sad, I hope someone tkae Terzic out, sorry guys, but I really dont like him!!!!hehehehe

• So I dont know..someone should take out both president and Zoran, they both can be ending with a good volleyabll lagacy that this team could let to youngers.

Im really not going to be surprise if in small future other player take same way as Djerisilo;

It is really sad, I hope someone tkae Terzic out, sorry guys, but I really dont like him!!!!hehehehe

nobody likes him, mrgud :down: