Serbia NT 2010

• what does mrgud means? :D anyway i agree with joana (brazilian and serbian)... ;)

hehe, i dont know how to explain, but they call him mrgud, because he never smiles and he is always serious.

• sad to say but i think Serbia NT is going in wrong direction. instead of ditching another players the should simply fire Terzic- i mean , ok he's done amazing stuff with Serbia in years 2006-07 but come on . Serbia is so pathetic lately (considering how big potential they have) but Terizc is still a coach. how bad Serbia has to play to finally change the coach ??

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Maja: "This year we really had lots of time to get rest since we practically all finished season by the end of april or the begining of may, so I think 15 days was quite enough to get rest , in previous years we only had couple of days or 7 days. We know the programme for this season, there is
    Euroleague which we won last year , WCh which is still far away in this moment,maybe it's too early to talk about it, but in Euroleague we know who will be our oponenets, it's Bulgaria , Romania and Grat Britain, we can say it's more or less easy group, GB is an outsider,Romania is getting back strong, and Bulgaria which are our well known opponents, we will have enough time , the first matsh is on june 11th, so I hope we will use this time in the best way to prepare, there are lots of new and young players , and I hope everything will go in the best way. We are already used to it we traditionally gather together in may and end the season late ,but I always say what must be done is not hard , we know we have tough schedule , after Euroleague there are preparations for WCh, and some international tournaments , in this moment Euroleague is priority because if we win it we will finally qualify for GP which we all expect impatiently because we never had a chance to play such a prestigious competition and I think we belong there."

• Mrgud is a person who looks like this:

hahahhaaaa, exactly that :thumbsup:

• Maja: "This year we really had lots of time to get rest since we practically all finished season by the end of april or the begining of may, so I think 15 days was quite enough to get rest , in previous years we only had couple of days or 7 days. We know the programme for this season, there is
    Euroleague which we won last year , WCh which is still far away in this moment,maybe it's too early to talk about it, but in Euroleague we know who will be our oponenets, it's Bulgaria , Romania and Grat Britain, we can say it's more or less easy group, GB is an outsider,Romania is getting back strong, and Bulgaria which are our well known opponents, we will have enough time , the first matsh is on june 11th, so I hope we will use this time in the best way to prepare, there are lots of new and young players , and I hope everything will go in the best way. We are already used to it we traditionally gather together in may and end the season late ,but I always say what must be done is not hard , we know we have tough schedule , after Euroleague there are preparations for WCh, and some international tournaments , in this moment Euroleague is priority because if we win it we will finally qualify for GP which we all expect impatiently because we never had a chance to play such a prestigious competition and I think we belong there."

Thanks for it! :flower:

• people please sign petition against Zoran Terzić, there is a link...
    http://www.petitiononline.com/aa434a/petition.html
    just click and sign, thank you all

• I just signed it!!!!! ^^

i saw, thank you :thumbsup:

• common guys, Ivana is well know like person with out integrity and who is seriously having problems with making up stories. This guy makes mistakes, but find me one coach of national team or club that never make mistake. Look for instance Bergamo, Piccinini didn't play some period during this season because problems in understanding with coach.

• Just cause other coaches makes mistakes doesnt make it correct. So if someone start stealling means that everyone can? And we are not talkig about techinical mistakes, cause that of course, can happen with anyone. And also we are not talking about one time thing.

But I guess is a personal view, indeed like you said, many coaches have bad attitudes in volleyball (by the way I dont think that Micelli case have to do with this one, cause I think that Micelli made mistake indeed, he was wonrg in his avaliation, took Picci out, they fight cause of that, but later he brought Picci back...I wish I had see Terzic bringging Spasojevic back..hehe) so it is up to each person to decide to support or not the coach and his work how ever you make your avaliation over the situation....right now, seeing all that has happened to Serbia NT, I think it would be best for them if Terzic was out, but that is me.

• I was just saying that all of you including me are just guessing what happened and for everything you blame coach, I just say that Djerisilo is well known like story teller and that for conflict you need to have 2 sides.

• I was just saying that all of you including me are just guessing what happened and for everything you blame coach, I just say that Djerisilo is well known like story teller and that for conflict you need to have 2 sides.

Hi there!!! im new in this site, id like to know whats the story between Djerisilo and the coach?? thanx ^^