Serbia NT 2010

• I was just saying that all of you including me are just guessing what happened and for everything you blame coach, I just say that Djerisilo is well known like story teller and that for conflict you need to have 2 sides.

In that I totaly agree with you. We should always see both sides.

It is just that, when something start to be recorrent, and when you start hearing from different soucers same things, you get the tendence of going in that way. I mean, he got envolved in discussions with different players, then I think is more likely that this single one that fights with everyone is the cause of the problem.

And despite all that, I saw with my own eyes atitudes of Terzic during European Champions that I didnt like, so in my opinion I think that would be the best ofr Serbia Team if he go away.

• I was just saying that all of you including me are just guessing what happened and for everything you blame coach, I just say that Djerisilo is well known like story teller and that for conflict you need to have 2 sides.

But if several players say the same thing and they don't go to NT because of Terzic, they are all crazy?

Ok, now don't think about all the internal problem, look back at the team in 2006/07 and look at them now...do you think they look like a team? During EC in Poland i really had the impression that they were playing against their own coach...he can be a good coach and he has done a lot for that team, but even Bonitta won a World Championship in 2002 and then the players dismissed him in 2006...and we all know what Italian Team did after that moment... :)

• Zoran Terzić will take these 17 players to Slovenia for the preparation of WCH:

MAJA OGNJENOVIĆ (EZAČIBAŠI, TURSKA), ANA ANTONIJEVIĆ (KAN, FRANCUSKA) I BOJANA ŽIVKOVIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA).

SUZANA ĆEBIĆ (ZUL, NEMAČKA) I SILVIJA POPOVIĆ (RABITA BAKU, AZERBEJDŽAN).

NATAŠA KRSMANOVIĆ (RABITA BAKU , AZERBEJDŽAN), STEFANA VELJKOVIĆ (ASISTEL NOVARA , ITALIJA), MILENA RAŠIĆ ( KAN , FRANCUSKA), DRAGANA MARINKOVIĆ (SKAVOLINI PEZARO, ITALIJA) I NAĐA NINKOVIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA, BEOGRAD ).

JOVANA BRAKOČEVIĆ (EVERGRANDE, KINA), AMADEA DURAKOVIĆ (KAN, FRANCUSKA), SANJA MALAGURSKI (CRVENA ZVEZDA, BEOGRAD), JELENA NIKOLIĆ (VAKIFBANK GUNEŠ ISTANBUL, TURSKA), BRIŽITKA MOLNAR (PANATINAIKOS ATINA, GRČKA), JOVANA VESOVIĆ (DINAMO BUKUREŠT, RUMUNIJA) I JASNA MAJSTOROVIĆ (KONSTANCA, RUMUNIJA).

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I hope so. On this list of players I don't see who could be better than her for the position of vice-Brakocevic.

I think Terzic will make Malagurski in opposite position, but I prefer Durakovic, who had a great performance in season 08-09. Last season, she was ok in Cannes when she got chance on the court.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Finally Ana Antonjevic turned back to NT :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ivana Djerisilo is letting all out now. :cheesy:

"The one and only reason why I'm not playing on NT anymore is Zoran Terzic. There are so many things wrong between us that it would take a lot of pages to list them. He makes me play badly and disrespects me as a person. I simply don't want to reduce my name and my game to the level of a youth or a junior player."
    She thinks that the atmosphere on the team has been bad since the Olympics and doesn't believe Terzic should take the credit for the success in 2006 and 2007.
    "We exploded when we left the Serbian league and went to play abroad. That's when we grew up and surprised the whole world at WCh 2006. We were so eager and hungry for success. We'd have achieved the same no matter who coached us."
    She says she fears what will happen at ECh next year.
    "I'm so sorry for the girls! I'll always be there for them, but not on the court. I didn't give up on NT, I gave up on Terzic. I won't play as long as he runs the team because I don't want him to take the credit for any further success."

Wow. Didn't see this coming. Though I doubt anything will change.

• Finaly someone spoke out!!!!I love Djerisilo right now!!!hehehehehehe

When I saw that was a new comment about Serbia Nt for some second I was praying was someone telling Terzic was out!!!hahahahahaha :P

It is clear for many time already that the players dont get along with TErzic, I still dont know why Serbia Federation keeps him with the job!!!!! :wall:

• i am soo proud of ivana djerisilo :)

• Former Serbian captain Vesna Citakovic gave an interview. Here is the link:

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/sp…to-mora-odmah-da-se-menja

Shortly, she said that something must be changed immediately cause it's obvious that everything is going downhill. She doesn't know the reason though,but says it's something that Volleyball federation, the head coach and the players should deal with. She is worried about the presentation of Serbian team at EC 2011 in Italy and Serbia.''With the kind of game,atmosphere and energy that was presented at WCH we can't win medal.'' She said she doesn't want to get into coach-players relation but said that she had no problem with Terzic, that they had good cooperation.

Ivana Djerisilo attended the match of her former club Crvena Zvezda and Vakifbank in CL. Zoran Terzic was also at the game.

I hope she will recover soon and start playing for her club.
    After she had operation on her shoulder she was delighted by the menagement of Galatasaray:''They sent me bouquet of flowers in club colours with the message 'Get well' written in Serbian. They have touched my heart. Here, they didn't even ask me how I was feeling".

I have no doubt that Terzic will remain the head coach of serbian team .He already said that 8th place at WCH is not a failure and I am sure the people from Volleyball federation will support him.So he will lead the team to EC 2011. Maybe he will step down if we fail to qualify for OG 2012. Just maybe.
    I don't know how everybody from the team feels about Terzic but this interview of Djerisilo will not have much consequences as long as the current captain and vicecaptain of NT are saying that atmosphere is great in the team.

• maybe id the players were unitted, and other spoke and ask to leave Nt, then something could change....like the italians did with Bonitta.

Only Serbian volleyball has to loose with situation like that. You could reach so many good results with the players uited, and with a good coach ahead them...:(