Naz Aydemir

• Naz Aydemir (born 14 August 1990 in İstanbul)is a Turkish volleyball player.She is 186 cm and plays as setter.She plays for Fenerbahce Acıbadem and wears 17 number.She played over 100 times for all level of national team. She plays for senior team of her club since 2004-05 season. She was the captain of the youth national team of Turkey who won the silver medal in the World Championships. In the 2008 edition of the Junior European Championships,she led the Turkish team to a Bronze medal and won the Most Valuable Player (MVP) award of the tournament in the process. She's won three
    league championships with Eczacibasi and is the youngest setter to achieve this as a starter.She also played in ECL when she was 16 :cheesy:

• Question:

Dear Naz, im Japanese and a big fan of you, is there any chance we can see you in Japan in the future? I know you are comming this way for the World Championships, but is there any chance for you that you can play for a Japanese team?

Naz:

This is life, who knows :))) I didn't get an offer till now :)

• Naz Aydemir, Vatan newspaper carried a pleasant conversation with the author Murat Yücekök.

Closed the season with three trophies Fenerbahce Acibadem Naz Aydemir's award-passer, can not stand to lose: "I'm perfectionist. Eczacıbaşı this year 's competition will increase the investments in the league. Had the league last year and qualified in the Champions League was ours. "

Although not yet 20 years old Turkish volleyball players of the most experienced, Naz Aydemir. Started nine years in the life of the voleybolculuk from each other significant successes and have won numerous awards in individual terms. In the championship final at Fenerbahce Acibadem's best passer 'is selected, a chain of success than a public library. While children are not registered in the high jump record holder, also will have to complete a Turkey, Turkey's No. 1 passer of a athlete, sports training runs together. Naz University studying advertising information, a legendary beauty, but still could not be discovered by modeling agencies. The professional career began at age 15 by running the stairs in the Naz, Fenerbahce Acibadem's dream last season with three trophies, how come now that everything newspaper told. That Naz Aydemir spillages from the mouth:

'Unless i was left handed players'

* Infrastructure Mehmet Bedestenlioğlu and Adnan Kıstak's, A-Team is at the level of my development of my teachers let me Marco Motta was a very big impact. I have one example. If you take one example, that people will like. Different aspects of different people I am trying to collect myself.

* I'm using my right hand, but Eczacıbaşı's conditioner "Your body was shaped by a person left-handed. A mother asked that "they said. First i was really left-handed. I was then started using my right hand.

'BONUS ANSWER BECAME'

* Everyone has a different bar success. People, but I'm a perfectionist. So I think this is the second failure. Every time I try to do my best. Investments in the league this season's competition will increase Eczacibasi. Our league last year, we had already qualified in the Champions League would become the champion. Hopefully we'll catch all the achievements this year.

'I will Advertisers'

* National Team will host the European Cup champion in the first month should be. Or go for the Grand Prix in September, will play a qualifier. The World Championships also believe that our chance is very high.

* 2008 Junior Women's European Championships 'MVP' I have made by selecting a first in Turkey. Referee of the tournament after me, "For the first time that deserve a player has been selected as we see the most valuable player" had said.

* I want to make a career in advertising. A vibrant advertising business much like the volleyball. When you want a serious career. Volleyball and I'm advertising my lifeblood.

Go watch the match from there!

Some writers in the press says without watching the match. About the local news is done out of place. So I'm trying not to read the news about us. You're a very good example of a match played behind you can put under ground. When you see it, "I wonder if I remember correctly," he can not keep myself from thinking. "

Blood in volleyball

Ability, his mother and father, a former volleyball player who has committed to Naz's genes.

'I do not find myself beautiful'

"Obviously I do not find myself very good. Until today I did not get modeling offers. There are many beautiful people around. Contact with the new transfer Katarzyna 'Kasia' Skowronska both beautiful and successful.

Me in the team of my friends 'witch' to say that the reason why. I'm like gin. My eyes rolled. For this reason, the witches were wearing her nickname.

Pictures: Vatan newspaper

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Turkish volley has surly new star. She doesn't do any bigger mistakes, and she will can learn a lot from Fofao

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Hope so 8)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: