Poland NT 2010

• Jerzy Matlak annouced today player which start training camp with NT 20.06.2010. Anna Baranska (wedding) and Mariola Zenik (wants more time to rest because she was on all training camps form 2003) joined team in 2 weeks.

Setters: Milena Sadurek (1984r), Joanna Wołosz (1990), Katarzyna Skorupa (1984), Marta Haładyn (1988r)
    Middle-blockers: Katarzyna Gajgał (1981), Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza (1986), Berenika Okuniewska (1988r), Zuzanna Efimienko (1989), Maja Tokarska (1991), Gabriela Wojtowicz (1988r), Sylwia Wojcieska (1985)
    Outide-hitters: Karolina Kosek (1985), Klaudia Kaczorowska (1988r), Ewelina Sieczka (1988r), Patrycja Polak (1990), Kinga Kasprzak (1987), Katarzyna Konieczna (1985), Ilona Gierak (1988r), Anna Barańska (1984)
    Opposites: Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (1983), Joanna Kaczor (1984), Katarzyna Zaroślińska (1987)
    Liberos: Paulina Maj (1987), Krystyna Strasz (1987), Mariola Zenik (1982)

• nice to see some names are coming back :) mainly Skowronska(miss u :flower: ) and Skorupa-our setter position looks quite nice. it will be fun to see Sadurek and Skorupa competing with each other + 2 young setters. i think we will end up with Sadurek +Wolosz :)
    and no Jagielo :( we will definitly struggle without her

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Miss u Skowronska :heart:

• nice to see some names are coming back :) mainly Skowronska(miss u :flower: ) and Skorupa-our setter position looks quite nice. it will be fun to see Sadurek and Skorupa competing with each other + 2 young setters. i think we will end up with Sadurek +Wolosz :)
    and no Jagielo :( we will definitly struggle without her

Mateo what do you think about your outsite hitters? To you who will play in this positions?

• Mateo what do you think about your outsite hitters? To you who will play in this positions?

well i think our OH is our weakest position. sure there is Baranska who is all around player but we miss second Ania Baranska(clone her for godness sake :lol: ) there was Jagielo last year but now all OH apart from Ania are very unexperience and most of them have HUGE reception problems. Kosek seems to be the most stable of them all but still there is a question mark if she can play on such a highjer level. Montreux gave us little hope :P but personally i like Polak the most. she is such a killer in attack when she is on fire but again it would be risky to bet on her. there is also Konieczna who has great attack and outstanding jump service but she struggle with reception(she was moved from Opp to OH posiotion last season) Kaczorowska and Sieczka are very similar players but both of them are quite avarage however Kaczorowska did fine job in Montreux :) i don't give Gierak and Kasprzak and chance at all to break into main team

i think our starting six will look like that
    Sadurek-Skowronska
    Bednarek-Okuniewska/Gajgal
    Baranska-Kosek
    Zenik

• well i think our OH is our weakest position. sure there is Baranska who is all around player but we miss second Ania Baranska(clone her for godness sake :lol: ) there was Jagielo last year but now all OH apart from Ania are very unexperience and most of them have HUGE reception problems. Kosek seems to be the most stable of them all but still there is a question mark if she can play on such a highjer level. Montreux gave us little hope :P but personally i like Polak the most. she is such a killer in attack when she is on fire but again it would be risky to bet on her. there is also Konieczna who has great attack and outstanding jump service but she struggle with reception(she was moved from Opp to OH posiotion last season) Kaczorowska and Sieczka are very similar players but both of them are quite avarage however Kaczorowska did fine job in Montreux :) i don't give Gierak and Kasprzak and chance at all to break into main team

i think our starting six will look like that
    Sadurek-Skowronska
    Bednarek-Okuniewska/Gajgal
    Baranska-Kosek
    Zenik

Like in Turkish NT you have problems with OHs :D Our OPPs are moving OH position too :D (Seda,Neriman, Deniz)..And many players :D I haven't watched Kosek before..Where did she play?

• she played in Organika Lodz(they won Polish cup in amazing style and Kosek was MVP of this tournament) she will play in CL next season with Lodz so you will have opportunity to watch her :)

• she played in Organika Lodz(they won Polish cup in amazing style and Kosek was MVP of this tournament) she will play in CL next season with Lodz so you will have opportunity to watch her :)

Yes I will watch her and Lodz :D Why Jagielo wasn't in the team? :huh:

• Why Jagielo wasn't in the team?

There are rumors that she wants to have a baby. :) We will see... :whistle: If her plans didn't come true she would play this year in National Team (she said something like that in one of the interviews). :roll:

• There are rumors that she wants to have a baby. :) We will see... :whistle: If her plans didn't come true she would play this year in National Team (she said something like that in one of the interviews). :roll:

Maybe Glinka will play :D She will play for Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT :D I hope she wil play in NT too :D :dance4:

• Glinka said clearly " i have other team now (her family)" She won't play in NT.

Maybe Glinka will play :D She will play for Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT :D I hope she wil play in NT too :D :dance4:

• First six should be:
    Sadurek-Skowronska

Bednarek-Gajgal

Baranska-Kosek/Kaczorowska

Zenik

• Polish roster for WGP:

Setters:

Milena Sadurek, Katarzyna Skorupa
    Middle Blockers:

Berenika Okuniewska, Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Katarzyna Gajgał,

Outside hitters:

Anna Barańska, Joanna Szczurek, Karolina Kosek, Klaudia Kaczorowska

Opposite:

Joanna Kaczor, Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata, Katarzyna Konieczna

Libero:

Mariola Zenik, Paulina Maj

• it's kinda weird that Zaroslinska after all this hype n after very good performance in Montreux is out of the rooster. i would prefer 10 times more Zaroslinska instead of Kaczorowska. Konieczna will play as OH not Opp. anyway nice rooster- glad to see Skowronska n Skorupa back in NT. looking forward to see how they will all performe. hope for a f6 spot this year ^^

• I was in Polish site today, and saw some photos of Polish girls trainning, and Glinka is there....

I believe right now she is just trying to get her shape back right? But Also think is a good sign that she has a good relation with coach and everyone, so more chances for her to come back NT..hehehehehe

http://reprezentacja.net/siatkowka/seniorki/galeria/1/669

Also I saw in the site, a video, but I dont know Polish... not yet at least.. Can someone tell me what they are talking over all.....

Is there going to have friendly matches between Poland and Belorus so Poland prepares to Grand Prix..is that right?

Thanks in advance :flower:

• in this video our coaches are talking a little bit about training camp and overall how the preperation is going. Matlak said that Zenik and Baranska are not ready yet to play and the won't play against Belarus. Baranska is funny as always. she said she hopes that Matlak won't choose her for matches against Belarus cus she doesnt want to humilate herself :lol: amd that's it basicly

• in this video our coaches are talking a little bit about training camp and overall how the preperation is going. Matlak said that Zenik and Baranska are not ready yet to play and the won't play against Belarus. Baranska is funny as always. she said she hopes that Matlak won't choose her for matches against Belarus cus she doesnt want to humilate herself :lol: amd that's it basicly

:lol: Funny Baranska..hehehehe

Thanks Mateo! ^^ :flower: