Poland NT 2010

• and me again...xD

girls were asked about training camp and what they think about new physical coach.

Baranska is so funny xD when she was asked about whether it's nice to come back for training after 2 month break(Ania got married this time) she answered-"i wont say if it's nice or not(laugh) but it's nice to meet all this girls from last year and new one. other question was if she likes Szczyrk(it's the place where our girls train every year) she said she likes it very much that sport hall dining room and hotel are near each other and she can train there until the end of her life(laugh) :lol:

Skowronska was asked the same questions. one of them was "gym and sport hall are in center of your life now" Skowronska asnwered that Gym and sport hall are in center of their life every day basicly(laugh) she also admited that she is happy to be back in NT that the group is motivated and ready for hard work and that this work they are doing now will pay off in the following tournaments

tomorrow there will be an interview with Skowronska. questions were made up by people from that(reprezentacja net) forum so it can be fun :thumbsup:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• Thanks again Mateo!!!Dziekuje bardzo!!!! :flower: :flower:

Baranska seems really funny player...hehehe The girls are working hard.

Would you mind tomorrow translating Kasia interview as well? :whistle: :lol: :rose:

• yeah i will translate some of it cus it's gonna be 2 parter 10 minutes each i think xD will do my best :lol:

• Aleksandra Jagieło return to NT! She didn't got pregnant in definite time, so she will play in NT and in Muszyna in next sezon ;)

yeah baby!! :dance6: :cup: :woohoo: i'm so happy she comes back :D hope she will have enough time to be in a great shape during WCH :drink:

• Aleksandra Jagieło return to NT! She didn't got pregnant in definite time, so she will play in NT and in Muszyna in next sezon ;)

:thumbup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• You're happy because Jagielo comeback to NT but She is sad because She want have Baby but...

• Malgorzata Glinka-Mogentale will decide about her performence in NT during WCH until the end of August when she has meeting with J. Matlak.

• So, as you could read a little changes in Polish NT.
    Katarzyna Skowrońska won't play at WCH. Reason is her weak shape. Kasia won't play in NT while Matlak will be coach, there was info, that she was humiliated by Matlak. And I'm really suprised, that Skoropa is not there. She gave many good substitutions at WGP, but just a few bad substitutions were more appreciable for coach... ;/
    And Maggie Glinka and Ola Jagieło are back, it's really big potentiation for us. Glinka at list is Opp.

• Good decision about Skorupa, but I hope we won't miss Skowronska

• So, as you could read a little changes in Polish NT.
    Katarzyna Skowrońska won't play at WCH. Reason is her weak shape. Kasia won't play in NT while Matlak will be coach, there was info, that she was humiliated by Matlak. And I'm really suprised, that Skoropa is not there. She gave many good substitutions at WGP, but just a few bad substitutions were more appreciable for coach... ;/
    And Maggie Glinka and Ola Jagieło are back, it's really big potentiation for us. Glinka at list is Opp.

HAPPY THAT GLINKA IS BACK...BUT...
    OH MY GOD...MY DEAR KASIA...

• Four more players must be added to camp.
    Also Anna Barańska might start to use last name "Werblińska".

Yes, and now we can read, that Kasia maight be in these four players group... :/ all situation is really sick. First Matlak says, that he never let any girl to know any news about her from newspapers, but now we have situation with Skowrońska, she read that the is not in NT at web...

• I'm also surprised with Skorupa's absence ?( Skowrońska's performance in GP was very, very weak, so i understand Matlak. But do we know anything about Glinka's shape? She was out of play in NT for so long time...
    Jagieło :thumbup: Werblińska...Oh, come on :white: :roll: ( I mean the surname, not the person of course).

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Wow Really shocking this news!!!Skowronska dont seem to go along very well with NT coaches, but I totaly agree with her about Bonitta, I dont know Matlak actually, so I dont know how he is as a person, was Skowronska the only one that had problems, or do you guys think that in future other players can leave NT cause of him? :S I think that is one of the main problems in volleyball NT, when the coach dont win the respect of the players and vice versa, that is something hard.

Anyway, glad to see Glinka and Jagielo back, that can help a lot! ^^

• There are rumours about conflict between girls in the team. Matlak also criticisized Skowronska in few interviews, so probably she didn't feel enough support from him.

Wow Really shocking this news!!!Skowronska dont seem to go along very well with NT coaches, but I totaly agree with her about Bonitta, I dont know Matlak actually, so I dont know how he is as a person, was Skowronska the only one that had problems, or do you guys think that in future other players can leave NT cause of him? :S I think that is one of the main problems in volleyball NT, when the coach dont win the respect of the players and vice versa, that is something hard.

Anyway, glad to see Glinka and Jagielo back, that can help a lot! ^^