Poland NT 2010

• Małgorzata Glinka - If the coach will see me in his representatives and there will be such chance to go to the Olympic Games, if well I am feeling, it certainly I will go. Much is of aspects which will be important at the decision making about the departure to the Olympics. It is hard to speculate in this moment.

• i think matlak (polish coach) should leave his job or polish federation should be ban him, because of his problem with skowronska, she is very important option for poland, more than matlak

• i think matlak (polish coach) should leave his job or polish federation should be ban him, because of his problem with skowronska, she is very important option for poland, more than matlak

And maybe it is Skowrońska who has some problem with Matlak? You can't be sure if the whole situation is Matlak's fault.
    I know it is easier to be on Skowrońska's side, because she is young and pretty - unlike Matlak ;) But still...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• And maybe it is Skowrońska who has some problem with Matlak? You can't be sure if the whole situation is Matlak's fault.
    I know it is easier to be on Skowrońska's side, because she is young and pretty - unlike Matlak ;) But still...

i agree with you she is lovely beautiful :) but there one thing that who is more important for team?

• i agree with you she is lovely beautiful :) but there one thing that who is more important for team?

Of course, that Skowrońska is a very good player, but that is the coach who is in charge. And if she had broken some rules, he shouldn't call for her. But I'm still writing "if", because I reallly don't know who is right in the argument between Matlak and Skowrońska.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited 2 times, last by Konrad ().

• hopefully everything will ok ill very glad to see skowronska on next european championship

• And if to carry out a survey with the question about what 14 February associates with the date? Majority of people in one go would answer - holiday in love... However hardly anyone knows, that exactly years ago the first card of the history of the female formal retina was bequeathed to 63.
    Of course representatives of Poland of women are being talked about, which 14 February 1948 r. in Warsaw under the Walentego rein Kłyszejki played the first first international. And the rival for contemporary times wasn't if only which, because to the Vistula came strong in Europe and in world staff Czechosłowacji. To the meeting with this unusually dangerous team Poles prepared extremely trying - is writing in the book „ 80 years of the Polish volleyball "Krzysztof Mecner. 15 best, Polish competitors ran for the performance. After all they were in representatives: Provincial Zofia, Jadwiga Brześniowska, Aleksandra English, Irena Prószyńska, Emilia Szczawińska, Mirosława Zakrzewska, Małgorzata Felska, Leokadia Kaczmarczyk, Melania Sinoradzka and Elżbieta Kurtz.
    Six first volleyball players it appeared on the parquet in the hall of Warsaw YMCA, and the first set of this historical meeting had the dramatic course. At first they led Czechs 2: 0, then Poles 7: 2, however the end of the set was responsibility of visitors, amongst which sensational she played Srutova, in the second Kaczmarczyk party she replaced with Brześniowska. Poles led high 7: 4, but rivals then again leveled, and then alone led 13: 11. However our team didn't surrender and behind the fourth set point he won a game. In the third part of the match again a fierce fight began, but at the set point for Srutova Poles she hit the net. Also a set number four, and in principle his end was responsibility of our volleyball players. In this way the representation of Poland of women achieved the first, great victory. After the match the most they were praised Provincial, also English and Zakrzewska.

Polska - Czechosłowacja 3:1
    (9:15, 15:13, 15:12, 15:11)

Składy zespołów:
    Polska: Wójewódzka, English, Szczawińska, Prószyńska, Zakrzewska, Brześniowska oraz Kaczmarczyk, Felska, Sinoradzka i Kurtz

What about Your NT? When was formed?