Italy NT 2010

• Lo Bianco has 31 years. I think she can play in Italy NT ultil 2016 when she will have 37 years. Fofão played in Brazil NT until 38 years, why Lo Bianco cannot do this in Italy NT?

What about Floriana Bertoni? She played in Club Italy too and she is tall. Does she play well?

Floriana Bertoni was a opposto,but now...she plays as center in J-national team

• i am whith you for all what have you said :flower: .if italy play whith the same level of last wgch cup i can't see any team can revalise them specially whith the presence of "COSTAGRANDE" :super: :super: :super: :cheesy: :cheesy: .in this case semi final will be as a minimum result :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: .
    FORZA ITALIA PER SEMPRE :win: :win: :win: :win: .

• Guiggi is out of WCH. Acording to volleyball.it, she came back home yesterday. After so many time stoped cause a knee injury, MArtina wouldnt be able to recover the shape in time....

really sad, but happens in volleyball, hope she can come back next year.

• Disaster :sos: :wall: Poor Martina ;(

• I don't have a clue.
    who's gonna replace her? Crisanti? Garzaro? ;( I really hope Martina recovers as fast as possible!

• Guiggi is out of WCH. Acording to volleyball.it, she came back home yesterday. After so many time stoped cause a knee injury, MArtina wouldnt be able to recover the shape in time....

really sad, but happens in volleyball, hope she can come back next year.

:sos: ;( This is a really big loose for Italy for the WCH. Wising her the best recovery and to have her as soon as possible back in court

• They still have really good MBs, I think that Gioli, Barazza and Arrighetti is enough.

• Barbolini called the libero Chiara Arcangelli to go train with Italy for the WCH. The surprising calling happened cause looks like they dont know yet if Cardullo will be able to participate WCH.

The player is still trying to recover from a injury in her feet. :(

Good luck Arcangelli!

• Is it true that Italian players are uncomfortable with Costagrande's joining the team? Any rumours? :whistling:

• Barbolini called the libero Chiara Arcangelli to go train with Italy for the WCH. The surprising calling happened cause looks like they dont know yet if Cardullo will be able to participate WCH.

The player is still trying to recover from a injury in her feet. :(

Good luck Arcangelli!

Are any chances that Chiara will play at WCH? Because she is not at roster at FIVB site...?

• Are any chances that Chiara will play at WCH? Because she is not at roster at FIVB site...?

Yeah I dont know...I thought about that too, dont know if maybe if Carudllo is injury, if FIVB let they replace player, really dont know.

But looks like Carudllo has some good chances to go. I read in vivovolley.net that she made tests and is felling no pains, each gave the doctors the sensation that her chances to go to WCH right now a bit better.

They even consider to operate her, but since it wouldnt have time for the wCH they though better not to, and make a terapeutic treatment. Thought she didnt felt pains this weekend she will keep in teatment to see now her ankle if had any chances for future problems.

The other proble now is if she goes to WCH the chances she might fell something during the Italian league increases, and Villa Cortese will might sign with another libero, maybe VAn Tienen.

• Cardullo situation keeps undefined....the libero will have to make a surgery tomorrow, an artroscopy to try to solve a problem she has in her right ankle, and that disturbs her for seven months. After the surgery, the players will be close followed by the medical staff of Italy NT.

• Enrica MErlo is out of Italy NT, the libero injuried her right ankle, and will have to pass by a surgery. :(

She is already in Bergamo, and will be followed by Bergamo staff. They dont know yet the time of recovering.

Good luck Enrica, I wish her a fast recovering!

About Cardullo - looks like everything was fine in her surgery and that she has good chances to go to WCH.