Italy NT 2010

• Jenny Barazza is pregnant! No WCH for her ;(

I'm happy for her, but it is going to be bad for Italy! Second lost in position after Guiggi. :S Thought I think Arrighetti is ready.

Do you think Barbolini will invite someone else, or he will go with Gioli, Arrighetti and Crisanti?

• I think, that he could invite Ilaria Garzaro

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Jenny Barazza is pregnant! No WCH for her ;(

WOW that is great! i so happy for her :thumbsup:

Too bad for italy in the WCH though :thumbdown:

• Ciao !!
    After Pesaro's performances (abroad & home) I'm getting more confident about the near Future of ITA_NT - despite the (relatively) poor result of WCH2010..

** For the 1st time, Barbolini may find a valid and reliable alternative to the (aging & too often injured) "Foppa core" Lo Bianco-Picci-Arrighetti.
    The maturity of Ferretti as a top-setter, her confident interplay with Manzano and her 3-year acquaintance with Costagrande may give Barbolini the real opportunity to rejuvenating the backbone of the 'Nazionale' with little (or maybe no) loss of quality, experience and effectiveness. Around the trio F+M+C you may build the rest, keeping in mind the quality of interplay and the ability of the singles to integrate into the group. There's no lack of candidates to the roles of central /libero, only opposite Ortolani seems to have no competitors.

** I don't say it would be quick & easy: Barbolini would have to step back from discarding Ferrett in favour of Rondon; Leo +Picci cannot be simply dismissed, it would be suicidal; even the mixing between the Pesaro block and the others players may turn out to be very difficult.
    *** Yet, I think that it's worth the while, if ITA would still run as a top competitor in 2011 ECH. Otherwise, the supporters of 'Nazionale' -as I am- would have to wait until WCH2014 (at least) and hope for a quick grow to stardom of the "new breed" of Bechis, Bosetti, Scarabelli, etc.
    Sorry 4 my talking too much, opinions & criticism welcomed... :wavy:

• Ciao, I totally agree with your whole opinion. I also wish Barbollini would call Ferretti again. since Leo is getting old and now she's even ill, Ferretti will be the best replacer. I'm not saying this because of the fact that she's one of my best players. I can say She's the best setter in Europe now :D I also agree with Bosetti sisters and Scarabelli.