Yoshie Takeshita vs Neslihan Darnel

• I think this issue is moot. It would be hard to compare players playing in different positions.

• Neslihan is a better blocker :lol: Yea i agree with gael.One is setter other one is opposite really hard to compare.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• maybe we can compare them with the place of their position ranking all over the world.
    takeshita is one of the 4 best setter all over the world with fofao,feng kun and lo bianco
    and neslihan is also one of the best opposite all over the world but it is hard to say she is in top 4. in fact, in my opinion she is. :whistle: but i do not claim that i am objective 100% percent by comparing her with other opposites. :whistle:

in this regard, we can say takeshita is better than neslihan with her special place of setter position all over the world

• Both of these players are high leevl stars, and it is really incorrect to compare them.
    Neslihan is among the best,but for me the best opposites in the world are Gamova,Aguero and Virginie De Carne, Then follow Grun,Sheila,Flier,Nesli,Kasia and the others.