Polina Rahimova: The Olympic dream of Polina Rahimova

• Very nice interview :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Such a nice interview! :thumbup:

• Thanks for publishing that interview Shabovta and thanks also for asking the questions that everyone shared. It's really nice to know the players thoughts aside from seeing them play on court. You get to appreciate them as persons. I only know Polina from the videos that I see and from that I know her only as a player with huge offensive capabilities. But after reading the interview, which seems to be unfeigned and candid, I appreciate her as a person and I'm starting to like her. Especially when she said that Bergamo for her is the best team. :lol:

Hey, I was just wondering where that Shakira question came from. I found it amusing :)

• Thanks to everyone. i enjoyed the time with polina. To tell yuo the truth,even i did not except it myself that Polina can be such a clever and open minded perosn at such young age!
    I liked her too much after this interview,although I have known her before that! She is simply amazing!
    We wanted to ask different questions,to know how intelectual people sportmen are. So,that`s where Shakira came out)))