Malgorzata Maggie Glinka-Mogentale

• There's thread in Women's Multimedia aboutMaggie, but here - in FP&Teams is no thread about her I think.
    Maggie's going to play in Vakifbank Stambul in 2010/2011 season, but she's not going to play in NT ;( But everybody hope that she'll come back to Polish NT soon :) I put some new photos of Gosia and her family in her thread in Women's Multimedia.
    Her daughter Michelle turned 1 year few weeks ago and on 26th day of June Maggie and Roberto got their 6th wedding's anniversary :)

• Glinka will play in Turkey this year. Good luck Glinka :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Discussion in other threads made me wonder "Why does Gosia not have own thread?" Oh, she does! Here it is! :)

Thanks to Noa for posting this link in Champions League thread:

That was 2003. But if Glinka needs to score 40 points in her next match, she will. :)

• She definetly has a unique way of spiking. She proved once again the theory saying players perform as good as they previously did or even better after giving birth.

• She definetly has a unique way of spiking. She proved once again the theory saying players perform as good as they previously did or even better after giving birth.

another example for this theory is neslihan i guess :rose: on the other hand we have a Elisa Togut case :whistle:

• and from Poland also Kasia Gajgal, she played on avarage before the birth of her son, but now she's really great!

• Yes, but I think it is more the matter of the age than the fact of giving birth. Dorota Swieniewicz was also very bad at the beginning, but now she performs really well. I think it is easier to come back when you give a birth before you turn up 30.

• Yes, but I think it is more the matter of the age than the fact of giving birth. Dorota Swieniewicz was also very bad at the beginning, but now she performs really well. I think it is easier to come back when you give a birth before you turn up 30.

Jaco, as I remember after giving birth Świeniewicz was playing well at WGP in 2007

• she is great player, has powerful attacks to block :) really enjoying when i watching her

• I love this match :D This match is confirming it that Glinka was, she's and she'll be a great phenomenon. :super:

She's brilliant and she's really unbelievable! Maggie always plays incredibly and she's always in great form and she never disappointed us. Glinka is one of the best player in the world. :heart:

• I wish I have a full video from this match. It was incredible show by one player - Glinka! :super:

• I wish she will stay next seasson !

Yes Mary. Me too!