• :dance4: I hope you can record and upload it, Burak ;)

• Eda ERDEM's fiance's name is Erdem ;)

• Fenerbahce Queens beat Galatasaray with a 80-68 victory in the third leg of the Turkish Womens Basketball League Play-Off finals. Fenerbahce leads series 2-1..

Anyway.. Eda came to the hall to support the Fenerbahce in this match. She was wearing the Fenerbahce football shirt.. We love you Eda :heart:

She is a fanatical supporter of Fenerbahce :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• :flower: :flower: Best Spiker of Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011! :obey: :obey:

:cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup:

• :flower: :flower: Best Spiker of Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011! :obey: :obey:

:cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup:

yeah she definetly deserved that :teach:

• She was MVP on Turkish Super Cup 2009-2010. She also took best server at Doha and this year she is the best spiker. i think she also wants to be best blocker and i believe that she ll take it.

yeah she definetly deserved that :teach:

• Eda could have been MVP after final series. She played great in all three games but especially in the last game.

• Eda played indeed great in play-offs-finals :super: I think she deserved MVP :thumbsup:

She is a very allround MB...like Caroline Wensink :teach:

• I wonder if her grandfather is Sinan Erdam?Who is the member of International Olympic Committee since 1988.And die in 2003

• I wonder if her grandfather is Sinan Erdam?Who is the member of International Olympic Committee since 1988.And die in 2003

She has not got any relationship with Sinan Erdem ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I'm too late :wall: :wall: :wall:

Happy Birthday :flower: EDA :heart:

• Happy Birthday Eda :)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: