• what is it? i can figer out

• I have been worried for months now, about Debby's very poor performances..now I visited her website today...she writes she is still (!) recovering from her back-injury...

17-01-2011 | After a hard match in Moscow, and after a very long busdrive to Sopot, the tiredness is probably effecting our play at this moment. As everybody know this season is shorter because of the World Championships earlier this winter. And so we have to play all of our matches within a very tight scedule, and unfortunately this also brings some difficulties to the table. Not only the full scedule, but also the fact that I'm still recovering from my back injury makes it hard sometimes. :white: :white: :white:

I hope she will be fully recovered very soon, so she can show her best play for Muszynianka :super: :drink:

• Recent interview with Debby:
    http://www.plusliga-kobiet.pl/…ni_byly_bardzo_intensywne
    in Polish though. Probably she gave in English. Maybe someone has link?

Anyway basically about being tired from lots of travel, expect tough Champions League match Villa Cortese, likes Muszyna and visiting Kraków (but is now too busy), thinks Polish league is close to level of Russian league, and is glad to gain experience playing in other leagues.

I do not know much of Debby before this season. She has impressed me with how nice she seems and how pretty she is, but her playing... will hopefully get better.