Rabita Baku 2010/2011-Full squad.

• Rabita Baku-Team Squad 2010/11

Natalya Mammadova 195 cm - Kimberly Glass 192 cm

(c) Bojana Doganjic 188 sm - Olga Tocko 190 sm

Natalya Kulikova 190 sm - Sanja Starovic 195 sm

Irina Zhukova 179 sm - Diana Nenova 181 sm

(l) Silvija Popovic 175 sm - Mira Golubovic 188 sm

Natasa Krsmanovic 186 sm - Mirela Delic 188 sm

Lidiya Dyachenko 182 sm - Dejan Brdjovic (Head coach)

• RABITA BAKU

• Natalya MAMMADOVA (AZE) - 195 cm (1984) Outside-hitter/Opposite
    • Kimberly GLASS (USA) – 192 cm (1985) Outside-hitter
    • Olga TOCKO ATTIVI (LAT) – 190 cm (1982) Universal
    • Irina ZHUKOVA (UKR) – 179 cm (1974) Setter
    • Natalya KULIKOVA (RUS) - 190 cm (1982) Outside-hitter
    • Natasa KRSMANOVIC (SRB) – 186 cm (1985) Middle-blocker
    • Bojana DOGANJIC (SRB) - 187 cm (1979) Universal
    • Silvija POPOVIC (SRB) -173 cm (1986) Libero
    • Sanja STAROVIC (SRB) – 195 cm ( 1981) Opposite
    • Mira GOLUBOVIC (SRB) – 186 cm (1976) Middle-blocker
    • Lidiya DYACHENKO (UKR) –182 cm (1987) Middle-Blocker
    • Mirela DELIC (CRO) – 188 cm ( 1981) Middle-blocker
    • Diana NENOVA (BUL) – 181 cm (1985) Setter
    • Head COACH: Dejan BRDJOVIC
    • Statistic COACH: Artem BORISENKO

• This looks really cool. I think Rabita Baku have made really great job in transfers and they have made an amazing team. I can wait to see them in court.
    So Shabovta i begging you to record their first game

• This looks really cool. I think Rabita Baku have made really great job in transfers and they have made an amazing team. :box: I can wait to see them in court.
    So Shabovta i begging you to record their first game pls

• This looks really cool. I think Rabita Baku have made really great job in transfers and they have made an amazing team. :box: I can wait to see them in court.
    So Shabovta i begging you to record their first game pls

Yes sweety,Rabita excited us with this great squad! It is the second great squad of Azeri club after the one we had before-Shabovta,Hasanova,Mammadova,Korkmaz,Parkhomenko sisters,Korotenko,Mammadyarova Azerrail Baku.
    This year our clubs did a great job,like Igtisadchi,Azerrail and Lokomotiv.
    I hope you will be a great fun of Azeri volley;)

• Nice, however I think they will have problem to win over Iqtisadchi Baku

• Errea Cup starts on 1st October.
    Natalya Mammadova: We are 8 person. Everything is very nice here.We have high level conditions for everything. Five of our girls will join us after World Championship,in November. We have already passed two steps of preparation,first was in Baku for ten days,and the second in another nice city,Zagatala which we liked very much. After three weeks there we will fly to Turkey for the tournament. There is everything ok with the team,I have just an injury of my shoulder which troubles me for two years,but I hope I will pass this too. We will do our best to make our fans happy and to bring them nice victories."

• Rookie Rabita BAKU has set high goals for Champions League premiere

Baku, Azerbaijan, November 16, 2010. Last year’s CEV Cup bronze medalist and Azerbaijani champion Rabita Baku will make its debut in the 2011 CEV Champions League in about ten days. The Azerbaijani champions were assigned to Pool E after the Drawing of Lots held this past June in Vienna, together with Italian national champion Scavolini PESARO, Poland’s Aluprof BIELSKO-BIALA and another rookie of the league, i.e. Dinamo Romprest BUCHAREST of Romania.
    At the press conference organized yesterday by Rabita in Baku, the officials of the team shared their thoughts and talked about the plans and goals of the team for the next European season which will start with the match against the Romanians next November 24 in Bucharest.
    The club’s Organization Director Nasimi Musayev said: “Rabita always puts the highest goals in front of the team and does its best to achieve the wished results. This year our team will make its debut in the best European club competition, the CEV Champions league. Everyone knows that there are no weak opponents in this tournament, so we respect any of our competitors. The favorite of our group of course are the Italians of Scavolini PESARO. All remaining three teams will fight for the second place. The first aim is to qualify to the Playoffs, and then we will see. We know it will be very hard, but I think we are on the right way”.
    Serbian head coach Dejan Brdjovic commented: “Some of our players played in the World Championship and will join the team in the next few days. We have many high-level and ambitious players, but we need time to have good connection between the players and to show real team game. We embarked on a long and very hard marathon, both in the local and European arena we will face very strong opponents. Our first game will be in Romania, against a serious team. I hope we will be satisfied with the result at the end.”
    The assistant coach Eldar Yusubov added: “All the teams in our group as in the other groups are very strong. Scavolini PESARO and Aluprof BIELSKO-BIALA are the champions of their countries and have many high-level players in their squads. Dinamo Romprest BUCHAREST is the runner-up of the last Romanian championship. It means that there will not be easy matches for us. We are ready for that”.
    The captain of the team, three-time Best Scorer of the CEV Champions League, Natalya Mammadova, also answered to the questions of the journalists: “As you know only one player cannot take the team to the wished aims. I know my fans are waiting for the “Best Scorer” title once again from me, but Volleyball is a team game, and I will do my best to be useful for my team. We will face quite strong teams with different international stars, but I think we will be ready to show our real potential”.

CEV

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"