Fenerbahce Acibadem 2010-11

• But I don't think she will play the WCH.

To ask her question twitter.com/fofao_volei

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• It'll be better for team if she won't play because other setters have to extend their skills in important competitions. On the other hand Fofao is really experienced player and her presence in WCH could give team important winnings.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Thanks Burak-i naz.

well that is weird, cause she wrote in her twitter, that had no chance for her to come back, and that her time in Nt ws over. And also Zé said has no room for Fofão now, missing so little to WCH.

Maybe she is just wanting more time free..hehehehe, her age asks for it. And she still great with hands, maybe she dont need so much time preparation. ;)

• I'm not Joana but i can translate ir for you.

Fofao is in this list just for precaution, if something happens to Dani Lins or Fabiola. She will not play WCH. There are 15 players in Saquarema and the main group will be with this name, according to Zé Roberto.

• I'm not Joana but i can translate ir for you.

Fofao is in this list just for precaution, if something happens to Dani Lins or Fabiola. She will not play WCH. There are 15 players in Saquarema and the main group will be with this name, according to Zé Roberto.

Thanks.. :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• ;)

For me is very weird anyway that her name is there, if something ahppens to Dani, Fabiola, or Ana Tieme...two of this, what he would say to convince Fofão to be back? After all is her wish to be out! So, By doing that, he kind of say he dont give a shit for what she wish?hehehehehehehe
    So for me that is just an press explanation. I think he really tried to convince her till the end to take her to WCH. And by that he had to put her name in case he succeed. But since she said no, he is to proud to admit he had asked her till the end, even cause the reaction of public was not good with that decision.

anyway, glad that Fabiola and Dani that will go to WCH. Even if I dont support Brasil right now, I think it is good for the future of Brasil volleyball, and also for the World volleyball, Fabiola and Dani are ready to take a responsability like that.

• Thanks Joana for translation. You really help us :win:

actually mine was not a translation, just a personal opinion...hehehehehehehe my view of all this, it is not something oficial, thought I really believe is true.. :P

Bruno made the translation of the report subject over all. ^^

Zé words were: "Many players are there in a precautions way. In acse any athlete comes to get injury, we can use others that are in the list. Fofão is in the list just so we get precautions if any eventual incident happens with the players we called."

He added: "We have 15 players trainning and we will close the main group with this names"

• actually mine was not a trnaslation, just a personal opinion...hehehehehehehe my view of all this, it is not something oficial, dont I really believe is true.. :P

hehe ok i understand..We expect her to Istanbul. I think she made holiday for a long time..

• ;)

anyway, glad that Fabiola and Dani that will go to WCH. Even if I dont support Brasil right now, I think it is good for the future of Brasil volleyball, and also for the World volleyball, Fabiola and Dani are ready to take a responsability like that.

Just a curiosity. Why you don't want to support our national team?

• Just a curiosity. Why you don't want to support our national team?

Just a matter of taste and opinion...I dont like Zé Roberto and dont agree with some atitudes he had during this years ahead NT. And at the same time I really admire the way some european teams play, always having fun and consern with other things too, success and victory are importants, and everyone wants it...of course, but making that in the right way, not crossing some values it is something I really applause for, and I dont see that in Zé Roberto attitudes and choices. It is nothing with our girls, I think they are very good, and fighted a lot, and deserved the success they had so far.
    I just cant support a work I dont agree with, that is all. ;)

• Just a matter of taste and opinion...I dont like Zé Roberto and dont agree with some atitudes he had during this years ahead NT. And at the same time I really admire the way some european teams play, always having fun and consern with other things too, success and victory are importants, and everyone wants it...of course, but making that in the right way, not crossing some values it is something I really applause for, and I dont see that in Zé Roberto attitudes and choices. It is nothing with our girls, I think they are very good, and fighted a lot, and deserved the success they had so far.
    I just cant support a work I dont agree with, that is all. ;)

Well I agree with you, because some months ago I just quit my job because I don't live my life for working for big jerks. I think there are ppl just like you who dislikes brazilian national because of their coaches. It just surprised me you didn't like Zé Roberto because I heard a little bit about him but not that much, so I'm sure you know more than us.