Fenerbahce Acibadem 2010-11

• Do u ve any idea which foreing team ll come to Turkey for friendly match?

• Fenerbahce Acibadem Players Billboard Shots [FB TV]

• Could someone translate what the girls say? :rose:

I saw some of the banners in Kabatas and Besiktas, and they look quite nice! ^^

just they hang out with each other by means of a joke

Eda and Seda says shots is a very difficult job..

^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Not some almost everywhere are full with billboards in Besiktas :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Christiane Fürst want to stay at Fenerbahçe Acıbadem. :rose:

Fürst: “I want to stay at Fenerbahce”

We had a chance to talk with Fenerbahce Acıbadem’s successful player Christiane Fürst after their 3-1 win over Scavolini Pesaro.

Congratulations. How tough was it to come up here after yesterday’s defeat?
    Thank you but we are really sorry. Our championship was important for the club, the supporters and for us as well. We really wanted to win but couldn’t.

How much of a role did your 2-team plan in Europe and Turkey play in your defeat yesterday?
    It should have been one of the reasons. Yet we are a team made up of experienced players. We should not find excuses like this for our defeat. No matter what, we should have won.

Would you prefer to play in a team where you could play all matches rather than just Europe?
    I am really happy to be here and I want to stay here. I did not play all the time but there is a great atmosphere here.

Source: "Voleybolun Sesi"

• We see... :drink:
    I would like to see in next season only 3 foregin players :Chris, Sokolova and Skowronska. Seda could play like OH and Naz is better option than Fofao and in next season could play only the same , but its only my opinion :P

• We see... :drink:
    I would like to see in next season only 3 foregin players :Chris, Sokolova and Skowronska. Seda could play like OH and Naz is better option than Fofao and in next season could play only the same , but its only my opinion :P

Why not Osmokrovic ?

• because better for FB if they have 3 foregin players, Sokolova have contract for 2 years so she stay, Fofao is not good in this season and she is too old. Someone of Skowronska, Osmokrovic or Furst should go out of FB.
    Furst:
    She play well only in CL, in Turkish league she play not so well
    Osmokrovic:
    She play well, but in critical moment she makes mistakes like in semifinal CL
    Skowronska:
    For me the best in this season of all 5 foregin players (I dont written this because I like her) ,I know that in few mathes she play not so well, but in Super cup,Club World Championship,CL and Turkish league she had got better stats than Sokolova or Osmokrovic

it`s very difficult to choose who should stay, maybe the best choice would be this that Skowronska, Nati ,Chris and Sokolova should stay for next season, and FB would have 4 foregin players, and something about Seda: in match for 3rd place she was the best, but she play bad matches, so Skowornska and Seda are complementary. Seda can play like OH or Opposite so she is great for chance, like yesterday :drink: FB is a very good team but they had`t got much time to knows they`re selfs

• seda is an opposite player and she can show the same performance of Skowronska but cannot play as well as Osmokrovic when she was OH! She is a lower than mediocre receiver.

So sokolova and Nati, Furst must stay and Seda-Naz must play for whole season

• it`s your opinion , I have different, but ok :drink:

• For me it is completely weird that top Turkish teams wants to have Skowronska in their rooster, when there is limit of only 3 foreign players on the court. There is Neslihan, there is Seda and Neriamn Ozsoy who can play comparable to Skowronska. Don't think that Fuerst is also irrepleacable when there is Eda, Bahar Toksoy and few others quite nice MBs in Turkey. Generally they cannot rid of Sokolova and Nati, then there will be second Rabita Baku. Team without a single person who can receive the ball. I would also recruit some good setter like Takeshita, if they want to keep only Sokolova from OH, they would need to have Yuko Sano on libero or Sykora.

• We see everything after the season, I think that Neslihan is more comparable to Skowronska than Seda and Neriman, in this season Neslihan is better, but Skowronska is better and more experience than Seda and Neriman and she reached more

• I agree with Serdar. Seda should play as an OPP I think. I mean She can also play as an OH, but better play on her right postion. well, If I were Fenerbahce Team Boss, I would let Chris,Liuba and Nati stay, and gonna use Seda as main OPP. Seda was the one who saved Turkish NT when Neslihan wasn't playing for NT in 2008. She used to be so great in attack, but now not really...I hope She's gonna play like in 2008, or even better. as someone said before, I also agree that Seda could play better than Skowronska when her shape is obviously back.
    btw, It was kinda surprising to see Fofao in such a bad shape like 2 days ago. also She can't play all the time, because she gets tired easily since She's older than 40...IMO, Fenerbahce should let Naz play more.

Congratulations to Fenerbahce for the Bronze...I know it is not what They wanted to get...but, I want to celebrate it.