Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom 2010/2011

• Vakıfbank GSTT is going to organize a press conference in 16 March.Further there will be a suprise signing ceremony I am so excited.Probably Glinka,Poljak and Nikolic are going to renew their contract :lol:

Source:http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=2345

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Vakıfbank GSTT is going to organize a press conference in 16 March.Further there will be a suprise signing ceremony I am so excited.Probably Glinka,Poljak and Nikolic are going to renew their contract :lol:

Source:http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=2345

really !? Can't wait it !! :white:

• If this signing ceremony is only about Guidetti,it is not a suprise coz everyone have learnt it already :lol: I think they will add some players to the signing ceremony for the next season beside Guidetti.

• I hope so ! :p
    That would be great if Glinka, Nikolic and Poljak will renew their contracts :)

• Probably most of the turkish players will stay in team.I am sure that Özge,Gözde,Gizem,Bahar,Melis will stay in team.I heared that M. Ali Aydınlar the president of Acıbadem groups wants Nilay to Fenerbahçe Acıbadem.I guess Eczacıbaşı VitrA will fight for Nilay too.In other side Güldeniz Önal and Seray Altay can fly to a good turkish team or a foreign team if they take a good offer and first six guarantee.I guess Guidetti will send Bahanur to improve for another turkish team and he can transfer a good substitution libero.Those are my opinions :D

• I hope Nilay will also stay, she's amazing, I can't imagine her in...Fenerbahce for example :D
    I'm waiting for tomorrow :P
    do you know at what time will be the conference ?

• 12.30 Local time but there won't be a stream i guess.In a few hours later it will be anounced.Actually i don't wanna see Özge and Nilay together in same team.Coz both are important setters for Turkey NT,they don't deserve to stay at bench,they must improve themselves in first six.Maybe you can send one of them to my team Eczacıbaşı.We have bad setters as you know :lol: :rolll:

• I'll follow the news :)

Eczacibasi ok :P Can take Ozge :thumbsup: But you're right, both are great, I prefer Nilay but on the other hand I would missed Ozge :P
    We'll see tomorrow :D maybe nothing will change, that would also be ok :thumbup: :lol:

• Yea Özge would be nice for Eczacıbaşı VitrA,but she is Guidetti's favorite i guess and she can't leave her sister easily.Hope World :rolll: .I like Özge as a player and person coz we have talked in hall after a CL match,she is very kind person :rose:

• You can't leave Nikolic kadir,come on :rolll: :lol:

• I can't imagine her without Vakıfbank GSTT uniform :lol: There are some rumours that she will end her career in VGSTT :rolll:

PS:I like Nikolic so much and can't ignore her duty to turkish volleyball.She is giving her soul to all matches.I don't think that Tom will do those things.She plays and goes :thumbup:

• I can't imagine her without Vakıfbank GSTT uniform :lol: There are some rumours that she will end her career in VGSTT :rolll:

PS:I like Nikolic so much and can't ignore her duty to turkish volleyball.She is giving her soul to all matches.I don't think that Tom will do those things.She plays and goes :thumbup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Turkey and Vakıfbank GSTT is her home ;) I love players who give their heart to some clubs while playing.Nikolic is one of them:heart:

• Turkey and Vakıfbank GSTT is her home ;) I love players who give their heart to some clubs while playing.Nikolic is one of them:heart:

exactly :drink:
    it's one of the reasons that It would be pity to lose her :P