Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom 2010/2011

• Guidetti has renewed his contract 2 years more and ahead Poljak and other players will renew their contract too.It is nice that block monster is staying in club.She is the leader :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah !!!!!!!!!!! :super: :woohoo: :dance4: :dance6:
    I'm curious about who else will renew contract :D

• :D Great news! :thumbsup: :dance6:

I hope that Glinka also will renew her contract. :super:

• Joana

Özge and Gözde says that while they playing final 4,their aunt (Brother's wife) was pregnant and came to watch them in hard conditions(Although last days for birth) and yesterday their aunt had a birth and their niece has borned name Ege :thumbsup: They give their championship as a gift to their niece and they states that he was a big luck for them in F4.He has important share for their championship :lol:

• Joana

Özge and Gözde says that while they playing final 4,their aunt (Brother's wife) was pregnant and came to watch them in hard conditions(Although last days for birth) and yesterday their aunt had a birth and their niece has borned name Ege :thumbsup: They give their championship as a gift to their niece and they states that he was a big luck for them in F4.He has important share for their championship :lol:

That is nice history! :)

Thanks starNight! :flower:

• That is nice history! :)
    Thanks starNight! :flower:

Yes, really a lovely story... Little Ege will be a double pleasure for Özge and Gözde this last
    week_end An amazing performance and a natural gift for the family
    2 reasons for never forget this special date

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Champion Vakıfbank GSTT will participate to the one of the best talk shows in turkey '' Beyaz Show '' tomorrow.Previous year runner up Fenerbahçe Acıbadem participated too.There were many funny moments between Beyaz and FBA players :lol: Beyaz asked to captain the yellow-navy blue cup ''Which cup is it?'' and Cigdem said that '' It's our CL 2nd cup'' and Beyaz said that '' Blah I wouldn't go to play those matches for only this ugly cup :lol:

• Of course 23.15 local time.

You can follow from this stream http://webtv.kanald.com.tr/CanliYayin/

• Interview with Maggie Glinka for "Przeglad Sportowy" (sorry for some mistakes in translation)

PS: Turkey it's very lucky country for Malgorzata Glinka. In 2003 in Ankara you won here European Championship, now in Istanbul you won the Champions League.
    In both tournaments you were chose as "MVP". What is the difference between those sucessess ?

MG: Eight years ago I was totally different Malgorzata Glinka than now. I was young, hungry for success and I think I didn't know how big sucess we achived.

PS: With four different teams you tired to win Champions League. How is it possible that it happend just now with VakifGunes Istanbul after two years break and birth of your daughter ?
    It should have been more difficult.

MG: Maybe the fact that I gave a birth helped me ? Some years ago I had high ambitions, I really wanted to win, not always it helped me.
    Now I have 32 years old, I have experience and a distance for everything. I gave a birth and in the first place is my family. Volleyball is very important, but now it's not only my love.
    Maybe that's why I made my dream come true and I won Champions League.

PS: VakifGunes did great surpriese to Fenerbahce Istanbul. It's Katarzyna Skowronska's club, they were organizers of the Final Four.

MG: It wasn't first time when we made them surprise this season. Previously, we eliminated them from Turkish Cup and I hope we'll be on top against them in a battle for Turkish Championship.
    It's next time when we saw that money can't play. It's not enough to invest billions into the team and have a volleyball stars.
    It's neccesary to make a good team like our. We won the Final Four because all twelve girls were aiming to success because we were one team and everybody understood each other perfectly. Fenerbahce has 5 foreign players, but in league can play only 3 of them. The have to change their 6 line-up all the time and in Final Four they lost the harmony.
    We have been playing the same 6 since the season started. It's tiring but in F4 we saw the result.

PS: Now you can probably get some bonus.

MG: Everything we have in contract and I don't know if we'll get some extra bonus. But on the other hand we are the first Turkish team who won the CL. Nobody have never achived this success in women's or men's volleyball and in any other team sport. We are invited by different Turkish politics.

PS: On your way to Final Four you beat Muszyna. Club's managers have to very regret that before season they didn't employ you even they had a chance for that.

MG: When I came back after my two years break I considered many offers. My values wasn't very high because nobody knew how will my shape look after I gave a birth.
    I'm glad that managers from Istanbul have trusted me and have signed with me the contract.

PS: Contract which will end after this season. Your value will be higher because of the fact that you won the CL and the MVP prize. Many clubs will want to have MVP in their team.

MG: I know that now I can earn more money but I'm very happy from my contract with VakifGunes. Money it's not everything, in VakifGunes I'm respected, we have great team, great coach so why should I leave ?

PS: Maybe because of your daughter it will be better to come back to Poland and play in PlusLiga ?

MG: If Michelle was in school-age it would have sense. But in next year she will go to kindergarten. In Turkey she has great conditions, always beautiful and sunny weather. Where she will have better ?

PS: Polish top teams want to have Malgorzata Glinka. Maybe then Polish team will be in F4 ?

MG: Never say never but my transfer to PlusLiga is unlikely. I have been playing abroad for many years, I used to the conditions in world's best clubs.
    PlusLiga is getting stronger, is getting more professional but in many aspects it's still different from european elite. I don't know If I could change and adapt to new things.

PS: At the last question, your favourite one. Will we see Malgorzata Glinka in national team in 2011 ?

MG: I can't answer this question. Firstly I have to talk with the coach - Jerzy Matlak and Polish Volleyball Federation. I don't want them to hear my decision from media.

• Thank you Mary for interview :flower:

It seems that Glinka don't wanna leave Vakıfbank.She liked the atmosphere.I wanna watch her too :lol: Legends like Glinka are not coming to Turkey so common :drink:

• sooo happy to hear that, i really wish that glinka stays in vakifbank

hopefully all players will stay in the club and they only do one foreigner transfer

• you're welcome ! :)

that would be amazing to have the same team next season !
    Hope that Nikolic will also stay, I can't imagine Vakifbank without her :rose:

• Thank you Mary for interview :flower:

It seems that Glinka don't wanna leave Vakıfbank.She liked the atmosphere.I wanna watch her too :lol: Legends like Glinka are not coming to Turkey so common :drink:

Thank you Mary for the interview! :drink:

I love you Maggie :super: :super: :super: You are a great player,great leader, great mother,..... :heart: :heart: :heart: I hope she will stay :drink: