Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom 2010/2011

• Ergul :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

• Gozde as Opp ? You think so ? IMO it's better to play with Gozde as OH and Glinka as Opp

• Middles: Bahar / Ergül :lol: :whistling:

I think it will be like this;
    Middles : Bahar/Ergul (From beggining of match to 1st techical Time out) >>> Melis (From 1st technical time out to whole match)
    :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Melis is better than Ergul :D

someone now if Vakifbank has a new website ?

Agree Melis is better than Ergül and i think Melis

If Çiğdem Can Rasna is not coming back volley next season i think Melis will play for us or Büşra :P (just a rumor)

about website: Website is under construction ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• thanks, I saw Furst photo in Vakifbank jersey, you've posted it, where did you find it ? there's only Furst photo or other players too ? I thought it's from new website :D

• thanks, I saw Furst photo in Vakifbank jersey, you've posted it, where did you find it ? there's only Furst photo or other players too ? I thought it's from new website :D

http://www.fivb.org/en/volleyb…/Women/Teams.asp?Team=VBT

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Gozde as Opp ? You think so ? IMO it's better to play with Gozde as OH and Glinka as Opp

Well, yes I think Gözde should play as OPP in Vakıfbank as long as Glinka stays in Vakıfbank. Because we have 2 great attackers (Nikolic and Glinka), Gözde is a good at attacking only with fast balls but she is not such effective as Glinka and Nikolic with high balls. When we use Nikolic and Glinka as OH, Özge can pass them easily( to zone 4) after the team defend the ball coming from opponent's attackers.Nikolic and Glinka are tall players that don't have so much problems with high balls but Gözde can have. As you watched Vakıfbank last year, the team's key was defending well and then set the ball to zone 4. Either Nikolic or Glinka used that balls perfectly. I am curious what Gözde could do with that high balls.

Mary, why do you think that Gözde should play as OH? :?:

• Well, yes I think Gözde should play as OPP in Vakıfbank as long as Glinka stays in Vakıfbank. Because we have 2 great attackers (Nikolic and Glinka), Gözde is a good at attacking only with fast balls but she is not such effective as Glinka and Nikolic with high balls. When we use Nikolic and Glinka as OH, Özge can pass them easily( to zone 4) after the team defend the ball coming from opponent's attackers.Nikolic and Glinka are tall players that don't have so much problems with high balls but Gözde can have. As you watched Vakıfbank last year, the team's key was defending well and then set the ball to zone 4. Either Nikolic or Glinka used that balls perfectly. I am curious what Gözde could do with that high balls.

Mary, why do you think that Gözde should play as OH? :?:

well you're quite right but there's one and crucial thing: Glinka is Opp, not OH, her reception is weak, she played as OH in NT only because she was forced to. We can't compare Maggie's reception to Gözde's reception, Gözde is very good receiver, Glinka is not. We both know that Jelena has big problems in reception too so I think it's really unreliable idea to play with Jelena and Maggie as OHs, I'm sure that reception would be weak then, Glinka should play as Opp and there's no need to change it.

• well you're quite right but there's one and crucial thing: Glinka is Opp, not OH, her reception is weak, she played as OH in NT only because she was forced to. We can't compare Maggie's reception to Gözde's reception, Gözde is very good receiver, Glinka is not. We both know that Jelena has big problems in reception too so I think it's really unreliable idea to play with Jelena and Maggie as OHs, I'm sure that reception would be weak then, Glinka should play as Opp and there's no need to change it.

I totally agree with you! But in this system Gözde will play as receiving OPP as in last year! That was my mistake that I didn't mention about it in my comment! Gözde as receiving OPP, Glinka as non receiving OH!! :D Sorry :D :lol:

• I totally agree with you! But in this system Gözde will play as receiving OPP as in last year! That was my mistake that I didn't mention about it in my comment! Gözde as receiving OPP, Glinka as non receiving OH :D

well, if you think about the system from last year, so I agree it worked very well, it's good idea :) I thought you think about something different :lol:

• well, if you think about the system from last year, so I agree it worked very well, it's good idea :) I thought you think about something different :lol:

No no :D That would be a disaster for Vakıfbank to use Glinka and Nikolic as receivers :lol: :lol: I even don't want to think about it :lol:

• I guess Nikolic is still celebrating the ECH victory. :lol: can't see her in the pictures.