Eczacıbaşı Vitra 2010-2011

• Eczacıbaşı Vitra 2010-2011 Roster

Setters:Elif Agca(new,TUR),Asuman Karakoyun(TUR)

Libero: Gülden Kayalar(TUR),Serpil Ersarı(new,TUR)

OH:Mirka Francia Vasconzelos(ITA),Antonella Del Core(new,ITA),Esra Gümüş(TUR),Büşra Cansu(TUR)

MB:Jenny Barazza(new,ITA),Yevgeniya Dushkyevich(new,UKR),Aysun Ayhan(TUR),Neşve Büyükbayram(TUR)

Opposite: Neslihan Darnel(new,TUR)

Coach: Lorenzo Micelli(new,ITA)

Assistant Coach:Gökhan Sezal

Web page: http://www.eczacibasisporkulubu.org.tr

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Elif-Neslihan-Esra-Del Core-Barazza-Dushkiyevich-Gülden ! :white: :super: :obey: What a team..Great receivers Del Core, Gülden, Esra and great spikers Neslihan :super: , Del Core :cup: , Barazza, Dushkiyevich and Francia :win: (she will probably play in ECL matches)..

Good luck Eczacıbaşı Vitra both in Champions League and National League! :heart:

• Well, the most interesting match should to be with Eczacibasi - Fener, that's really strong team, but actually it was even a few seasons ago. Now the strong of them is good atack in persons of Nesli, Mirka, Antonella and Esra. But Fenerbahçe should also play the best as it possible with Vakifbank. It's weaker team that last year, but they can make a suprise with Maggie, Maja and Jelena... And also Galatasaray has Ivana, who's wonderful player, but I don't think that just Djerisilo can win with all Fenerbahçe.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Elif-Neslihan-Esra-Del Core-Barazza-Dushkiyevich-Gülden ! :white: :super: :obey: What a team..Great receivers Del Core, Gülden, Esra and great spikers Neslihan :super: , Del Core :cup: , Barazza, Dushkiyevich and Francia :win: (she will probably play in ECL matches)..

Good luck Eczacıbaşı Vitra both in Champions League and National League! :heart:

Very great team! I just love Del Core, Neslihan and Francia! Amazing players! :super:

• 11/12 season new stars :
    :heart: :flower:love them :cheesy:

• 11/12 season new stars :
    :heart: :flower:love them :cheesy:

Me too :heart: Sweet Oranges :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• oranges or...tengerines :lol:

wow...Majo it seems that you will have new fans...Kasia's fans !! :super:

• oranges or...tengerines :lol:

wow...Majo it seems that you will have new fans...Kasia's fans !! :super:

hehe thats true :drink:Maja is the best MB in the world for now :teach:

• I think Eczacı needs a better jersey-design :P

Totally agree. I like orange but this jersey's design is so bad. :thumbdown: