Zhou Suhong returns to the court!

• Latest news about China NT:

As former head coach Wang Baoquan quitted, CVA today declares the ex-assistant coach Yu Juemin be the new head coach of China NT with Lai Yawen & Hu Jin as assistant coaches. Lai Yawen was one of the most famous coaches in China, she helped the team won the 2003 World Cup and 2004 Olympic. Hu Jin has been the head coach during 1989-1993 and 1999-2001.

Another BIG NEWS is ZHOU Su-Hong, a member of the championship team during 2003-2004, playing as opposite player, will return the team and participate the World Championship. The news can be learned on FIVB.org
    Since Zhou is one of the best receivers in the world, there's no doubt she will help China NT overcome the receiving problems.

• Yeah, I've been following these news after WGP, there were different rumours of new stuff and new squad everyday:mad:. Wang Baoquan's resignation is not so surprising, but Chen Zhonghe wouldn't come back let me down a little bit :wall:. Now the real good news is, Zhou Suhong's back! :lol: :lol: I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too high, given her age and long time absence from the team, but I just can't wait to watch her play in WCH! :heart:

• Latest news about China NT:

As former head coach Wang Baoquan quitted, CVA today declares the ex-assistant coach Yu Juemin be the new head coach of China NT with Lai Yawen & Hu Jin as assistant coaches. Lai Yawen was one of the most famous coaches in China, she helped the team won the 2003 World Cup and 2004 Olympic. Hu Jin has been the head coach during 1989-1993 and 1999-2001.

Another BIG NEWS is ZHOU Su-Hong, a member of the championship team during 2003-2004, playing as opposite player, will return the team and participate the World Championship. The news can be learned on FIVB.org
    Since Zhou is one of the best receivers in the world, there's no doubt she will help China NT overcome the receiving problems.

I remember Yawen Lai as a player and as an assistant coach. I think it might be good for players having a former player with them. But I truly dislike Hu Jin. I don't think he's a good coach at all and in my opinion China did poorly, back to the time he was a coach. I'm glad to see Zhou back though. It was always a pleasure to watch her play so I hope she's in good shape. I just wonder how chinese fans are feeling about her because I remember back to the time when she was leaving there were many chinese fans claiming she wasn't strong enough for China NT team.

• This means Li Juan won't be starting line I hope... She's pretty garbage on... all fronts. Either that or she will be moved back to OH... But I see no point after Hui Ruoqi returns from her injury. No doubt China's success would have been greatly increased in the passed WGP in games against the US and Brazil had she been playing in the matches. Maybe Hui is being moved to the non receiving OH and Li Juan is becoming the 2nd receiving OH.

Having Zhou Suhong back is ... incredible. She played such a large part in China's success over the past two olympics. I am interested to see the new starting lineups.

Wonder who is getting cut too.

I remember Yawen Lai as a player and as an assistant coach. I think it might be good for players having a former player with them. But I truly dislike Hu Jin. I don't think he's a good coach at all and in my opinion China did poorly, back to the time he was a coach. I'm glad to see Zhou back though. It was always a pleasure to watch her play so I hope she's in good shape. I just wonder how chinese fans are feeling about her because I remember back to the time when she was leaving there were many chinese fans claiming she wasn't strong enough for China NT team.