Christiane Fürst

• In The Netherlands it is now 11:14 pm :D In Turkey already 0:14 am :D

Two days ago, clock was forwarded 1 hour --> begin of summertime :D

@ Joana

Rio < ---> CET is 5 hours difference at the moment? I remember a few months ago, the difference was only 2 hours...right? ?(

Thank you, Sander for information. ^^ I couldn't think say about it. :D

• Ah I see....yeah, last week were 4 hours difference to CET time, so now 5....I hate this period...I prefer when we are close clocks!!!hehehehehehe

I think the closest we get is 3 hours...when here we are still in summer time (its not anymore), and you also change your clock...now we both with clocks in right time...so 5 hours again...damm! :(

I hope december to arrive again soon! :P

• Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, Christiane !!! :flower:

• Message from Chris for Fenerbahçe supporters:

I want to send this to all the supporters of Fenerbahce and i hope u can help me: I want to say thank u, thank u for all, it was an amazing year and i never saw supporters like u. I was really proud to play for u and i feel absolutly sorry and sad that i'm not able to play for u another year. I have to go because the Club chose another way that i can't follow. I think u heard already a lot and I don't want to make excuses. If I stay in Istanbul only because i have fallen in love in this town and its people. I'm thankful to got the possibility to play one time for u and I hope u believe me. I wish all the best. Your Chris

I want to send this to all the supporters of Fenerbahce and i hope u can help me: I want to say thank u, thank u for all, it was an amazing year and i never saw supporters like u. I was really proud to play for u and i feel absolutly sorry and sad that i'm not able to play for u another year. I have to go because the Club chose another way that i can't follow. I think u heard already a lot and I don't want to make excuses. If I stay in Istanbul only because i have fallen in love in this town and its people. I'm thankful to got the possibility to play one time for u and I hope u believe me. I wish all the best. Your Chris

:thumbup: ^^

:drink:

I am not a Fenerbahce supporter but her words are just amazing :rose: I hope she will stay in Istanbul and will play for Vakıfbank :lol:

Class act right there. This is how ALL professional athletes should act. :D

i think that our forum should get a like button 8)
    this is a class profesionals her words are just enough to say thanks and to make a nice end