Oksana Parkhomenko: Carolina Costagrande plays great and I think she will add much power to our team.

• While the Russian National team plays brilliantly in the World Championships, Dinamo Moscow prepares for next season at the training camp in Croatia. Azerbaijani setter Oksana Parkhomenko shared the breaking team news, told her thoughts about the upcoming season with the official site http://www.vldinamo.ru

-Oksana-you will play the second season in Dinamo Moscow, how do you assess the team this year?

OP: With all the players who come into the team this year, we somehow met, however, played against each other. The team is going to be very strong, we will try to take high goals. Of course, we have become much stronger! Last year we had some problems and had an unlucky accident with Natasha Safronova. This year the coaching staff and team leaders did everything necessary , strengthened our team in defense and attack, so such problems as last year, this year should not be.

The team goals will be put at the meeting with the president of the club,but which goals do you think your team can achieve?

OP: This year, the composition of teams can say that we can reach quite good results. However, other clubs are also very intensified. In Dinamo-Kazan, for example, will play such high level players like Gamova, ,Borodakova and Kosheleva from the Russian National team . However, Dinamo Moscow does not look weaker at all, and we'll fight for the first place.

-Can you say that Russian league got stronger?

OP: The Russian Championship amplified and there were added good foreigners and Russian players . For example, the Russian National team now looks much better. Last season it was not clear who will play: many female athletes do not know 100 percent, whether they will go to the team or not. Now the team has been updated and players are scattered on the different clubs and I think it will contribute to the level of the Championship. It is a pity that now we are not able to watch the games of the National team at the World Championship, at this time we just pass the morning workout, but we are closely following the results.

-And how do you assess the chances of the Dinamo in the European Champions League?

OP: We have every chance in the Champions League too. Our main rivals in group - are the Italian and Turkish club Fenerbahce. I think that the Turkish team will have some problems with connection this year, because many foreigners will join the team after the World Cup and it will be hard to have good connection for them ...

But who says that is will be easy? There are not weak opponents. I think the best is to face these teams in a preliminary stage, and then calmly go on. And what happens offensively, for example, when the playoffs come across a strong team and beats you? So it's better measure them now, to see all our mistakes and move on.

-You will also have very little time to reunite and play ...

OP: Well, with some players, we know each other - all the last year we played together, and those who are just coming into the team - what can we do? Volleyball life is always such you can not not always do so, as you want, so you have to adjust.

-What can change with the arrival of new players?

OP: Merkulova will strengthen blocking - she is a very tall player, but what about Costagrande I think she will bring a lot of power to the team game ...

How, by the way, familiarity with Carolina?

OP: The first time she came, we were at previous camps. Then she was on rehabilitation, as she said. She looked at our training, little work out with us in the gym. At first glance, she is very funny man! I think she is a sociable and good-natured person. And now, when she is with us, we begin to make good game connections.Carolina plays just perfectly at reception and in defense, and her attack is simply amazing. She sees block very good and play on it due to her speed and very good wrist spike.Generally, we try to speed up the game also with the other attackers, particularly with Lena Godina. She does that very effective too.

• Thank you once again Shabovta! :flower:
    Dinamo make a very strong team for this year. With all this players they made to erase some problems and they have a high level players. I Think that this year champions league will be more impresive and unpredictable than last year and dinamo will be in the finals, i hope so

• Thanks Shabovta for the interview!!

Dinamo Moscow will be a very strong team indeed. Costagrande is an all-around player. She will give stability to reception and defence. Her blocking is effective and she is an amazing attacker. Oksana said they are going to speed the game. That is great. Kazan will be a difficult team to beat, but with a speedy game they will be able to overcome the high blocks of the opposite team. I guess Godina will be the one to attack quicker attacks, while Goncharova high balls. Costagrande will do both. ;)

Unfortunately one between Gioli, Merkulova and Perepelkhina will stay on bench. Perepelkhina is one of the best Russian blockers, while Gioli is terrific in attack. I guess with Oksana all three of them will be able to effectively attack in the middle.

• Really hard games are waiting us between Dinamo Moscow-Fenerbahce Acibadem-Foppapedretti Bergamo in IECL.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Thanks Shabovta for the interview!!

Dinamo Moscow will be a very strong team indeed. Costagrande is an all-around player. She will give stability to reception and defence. Her blocking is effective and she is an amazing attacker. Oksana said they are going to speed the game. That is great. Kazan will be a difficult team to beat, but with a speedy game they will be able to overcome the high blocks of the opposite team. I guess Godina will be the one to attack quicker attacks, while Goncharova high balls. Costagrande will do both. ;)

Unfortunately one between Gioli, Merkulova and Perepelkhina will stay on bench. Perepelkhina is one of the best Russian blockers, while Gioli is terrific in attack. I guess with Oksana all three of them will be able to effectively attack in the middle.

Not at all,dear Flyer.
    And my friend Samba-player,I am totally agree with you on every word you told!!! I thin it will be the best squad of Dinamo they have ever had!!!