FORZA LEO #14!

• Lo Bianco will be out of Bergamo this beggining, but she wants to come back in January.

today in Foppa site came a report with her...the player is passing through a hard moment, she descover few weeks ago she had a small breast nodule, last thursday she passed by a surgery to remove it, and now begin a new batle in her life.

She tells that all this is a new experience for her, and that she passed some hard moments of many fear in last days, but that now she fells a bit better, cause the surgery went fine and looks like everything will be solved the best way.

She says she wans to be back with the group in January, but now she needs time to heal the bruse from surgery and also she needs to rest to avoit crashes in the local.

FORZA LEO!!!! We are all with you!!!!!!! :super:

WHo has interest, vivovolley is collecting messages for her! If you want to send Leo a supporting message write to - mirtillino@vivovolley.net

• like I said, I'm with you Leo :)
    and I hope that everything will be good.
    Fast recovery to you Leo! :win: :rose:

• We are all with you Leo. You odd to come back as soon as possible volleyball will be orphan without you
    Hoping you to have the fastest recovery :flower: :flower:

• Come on Leo!!! You are great and you have to play as much as you can! Come back please very soon! We all love you!

Agree. We do love you so much, from everywhere in the world.
    It will be hard for us, wait 'till your comeback. But that's nothing comparing her battle.
    She is a such great player and so clever person !
    We are sure to see you again on the court and she will be even better

So, god, give her a nice gift for this christmas...
    All our supports for You, Leo

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• It's not just a lump I think...

"young setter Noemi Signorile – just 20 – who has assumed the role in the
    absence of Eleonora Lo Bianco, absent from this tournament after
    undergoing treatment for breast cancer
    . "

from http://www.fivb.org/viewPressR…rfeed&utm_medium=facebook

• forza leo, we are all with you, together we will fight and win. :super:

• I don't know If it's really true, but it's from fivb site so...
    Forza Leo! You'll win!
    :heart:

• Hi

Today, an official article in the CEV website about :
    Special Facebook campaign to support Lo Bianco as Italy's flag-bearer at London Olympics !!!!

the link :http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/w…ne/755/4285/18915_EN.html

Eleonora Lo Bianco is probably one of the most talented setters in Volleyball history [...].
    She is currently recovering and recently stated she would like to resume training very soon, but it is not yet clear when she will be able to be back on court.
    With 483 caps, Eleonora tops the all-time charts in the history of the Italian national team that she has been captaining since 2007, claiming gold at the last two editions of the CEV European Championships and being named there “Best Setter” of the competition.
    Taking into account her down-to-earth attitude and amazing technical skills, but also her contribution in the promotion of Volleyball not only in Italy but internationally, two websites (www.vivovolley.net and www.volleynet.it) recently started a very special campaign by creating a Facebook page to support the nomination of “Leo” as flag-bearer of the Italian delegation for the opening ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics.
    With the London Olympics still pretty far away, the first wish is to see Eleonora fully recovered in the very near future because she is very much missed not only in Bergamo or Italy but everywhere. Keep on going, “Leo”!

facebook page :
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/…iadi-2012/118546381551362

What a so great and wonderful idea :-))
    FORZA LEO

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

• A week ago, I did create a facebook account :
    Allsupleo with this webmail intvolley@yahoo.fr

Forza Leo

• LEO training with Foppa few days ago

BERGAMO Vs VILLA CORTESE

YOU ARE THE BEST LEO I U

• Love you leo keep going :super:

• Love you leo keep going :super:

She will be in the roster this afternoon. Welcome back, Leo :-))
    It's so great. We love you