Why are Polish teams so pathetic in Champions League?

• Terrible performance by Muszynianka against VakifBank and BKS Bielsko-Biała against Rabita Baku made me open this topic...
    Why Polish teams have been playing so bad for many years and can't achieve anything :?:
    I mean, I am not angry they loose - it is sport. But I can't stand HOW they do that! Teams which have many experienced players with good skills, players who played a really big amount of games in Polish NT are changing into bunch of amateurs.
    They behave like somebody who saw the ball for the first time, show no ambition, no joy of their own play. Why??? Because of bad coaches, trainings, attitude, psychological problems? THE SAME players were capable of winning medals in ECh, playing good games in WCH and GP. But ANY success in CHL is mission impossible for them. I just can't understand it at all...
    My question is for Polish users, but also (maybe especially) for people from other countries, who might be more objective.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Great topic!
    I think it can be psychological problem, because Polish National Team definetly have one, they can win 2:0 and then lose the match, for me it's weird!
    they can't fight or they don't belive. Polish clubs also, they can play in first set or first two sets great and then... lose.
    I don't understand it! We have really good players in NT and also in clubs (foreginer players) and I think they're good prepared.
    I watched a lot of different matches, and other clubs, an example from yesterday Vakifbank - players are full of passion and desire to play, atmosphere is great, players like themselvs and also the coach. And in Polish teams...on court they looks sad, without forces and passion to play and they looks like match is a kind of punishment for them. Maybe I'm not right, but it's my opinion.