Presentation: Natavan Gasimova officially presented as Scavolini player

• Azerbaijani national team setter Natavan Gasimova was officially unveiled as a new member of Scavolini Pesaro on Tuesday.

Scavolini officials revealed to the media that she signed a contract until the end of the season and presented the 25-year-old setter with the number 17 (1+7 =8 ) shirt.

"I am very happy to be here,” Gasimova said, adding, "I think the Italian league is still the best in the world."

"The team has won the last three Italian championship titles and I would love to win the title again this year. My new teammates welcomed me with open arms and I like the city very much. Senna Usic can speak Russian a little,she is very warm girl,as the other girls. Manon Flier I know from the National team competitions- I can say we have very united team, I am happy to be a part of this family"

Pesaro head coach Paolo Tofoli : " Natavan is very clever girl who tries to do her best for helping the team. I think she will help us to replace and not to be sorry for Francesca Mari`s leaving."