Kinga Kasprzak

• I've seen Kinga in a couple of matches i wached of Muszyna and i was really impressed by her spikes
    I would love to know more about her and her career
    can you help me, please?

• Kinga Kasprzak (born.12/06/1987 in Szczecinie) – polish OH. She was in Polish NT in all age categories.

Her debut in senior NT was on 20th of May 2006 in Niemczyk team during Star Matches. During youth ECH she was 6th with the team and 8th on youth WCH, where she was third best scoring players.
    She started her career in UKS Blyskawica Szczecin. In 2005/6 she had her debut in 1st Polish league in Piast and she was the best scorer of the league. In 2007/8 in Gedania Gdansk, between 2008-2010 was in EC Wybrzeze TPS Rumia. She was chosen to the NT rooster in 2010. In this season she started to play for Muszyna.

She is 188 cm tall, 76 kg. Can reach 310 cm in attack and 295 cm in block

• Kinga Kasprzak (born.12/06/1987 in Szczecinie) – polish OH. She was in Polish NT in all age categories.

Her debut in senior NT was on 20th of May 2006 in Niemczyk team during Star Matches. During youth ECH she was 6th with the team and 8th on youth WCH, where she was third best scoring players.
    She started her career in UKS Blyskawica Szczecin. In 2005/6 she had her debut in 1st Polish league in Piast and she was the best scorer of the league. In 2007/8 in Gedania Gdansk, between 2008-2010 was in EC Wybrzeze TPS Rumia. She was chosen to the NT rooster in 2010. In this season she started to play for Muszyna.

She is 188 cm tall, 76 kg. Can reach 310 cm in attack and 295 cm in block

Thanks jaco :flower: this is very helpfull :)