Neslihan Darnel: " I love Azerbaijan and why not to play there?"

• The best player of the Turkish volleyball history Neslihan Darnel gave an interview to the Azeri magazine "Bizim Futbol" in December 2010.

Some thoughts by Neslihan Darnel about Azerbaijan and its volleyball:" Azerbaijan is a country which I love and know so much things about. We had met Azeri National team many times. I can say you have very strong National team. Our teams are rather like each other. Even our game style is very similar. But I think we did great progress the last year. This season we got much stronger and entered the list of the strongest teams." noted Neslihan Darnel.
    " Now I can not compare Azeri and Turkish leagues. Because Azeri league has been improved a lot recently. But I know it is reality that many star players who have great career in their National teams, choose Azerbaijan to play and it is very good to improve the level of the league. As many good clubs you have as stronger your league is. I have never got an offer from Azerbaijan,but I am supporter to play in Azerbaijan which is very close country for me. Why not? It would be pleasure for me, too. I have played in very strong teams and want to continue my career in that way."

Link: http://azerivolley-ilgar.blogs…-love-azerbaijan-and.html

• i hope she goes to other side of the world does not turn back to Turkey.

GOD HEAR ME :D

• i dont think Neslihan will go to azerbaijan, by the way stop hating players or teams please! RESPECT

• by the way, respect must be shown to a person who deserves it ;)

• by the way, respect must be shown to a person who deserves it ;)

Actually everyone respect her in turkey except some Fenerbahçe fans because of bullshit reasons ^^ So she doesn't need your respect,she is the architect of turkish volleyball if you can watch volleyball now thanks to Neslihan :wavy:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Actually everyone respect her in turkey except some Fenerbahçe fans because of bullshit reasons ^^ So she doesn't need your respect,she is the architect of turkish volleyball if you can watch volleyball now thanks to Neslihan :wavy:

so that means she doesnt deserve respect from some Fenerbahçe fans. i know she doesnt need ours respect but also you must know that we dont have to love her. the reasons could be bullshit for you, even you dont have respect to other fans decisions you are expecting respect for player who is supported by you. you are funny :D

in my opinion she is not architect of Turkish volleyball. the game has been played for many many years, i mean there was a game that is called volleybal and played in Turkey before neslihan darnel. some people made her like god of Turkish Volleyball and now they are adoring to n.darnel. have fun during adoring to n.darnel.

she could be a good player, but her personality will never be as good as her talent. and i belive Atatürk's saying about athletes. and n.darnel doesnt match with Atatürk's saying :wavy:

• she could be a good player, but her personality will never be as good as her talent. and i belive Atatürk's saying about athletes. and n.darnel doesnt match with Atatürk's saying :wavy:

Sen öyle san! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our biggest succes is to be 2nd in European Championship in 2003..Neslihan was just 19 years old :white: but she played amazing and we won silver medal with her great performance(the others were really good,too :drink: ).After that success Turkey NT started to be one of the top teams in Europe thanks to success in European Championship.Neslihan was choosen as best scorer in World Championship when she was 22 years old and in 2010 again she was awarded with best scorer in World Championship also Turkey NT was the 6th in the world. :super: As you can see in our big success there is always NESLİHAN..She is the best volleyball player we have ver had and still she is the best.. :flower: Anyway, I won't talk about this topic.

• so that means she doesnt deserve respect from some Fenerbahçe fans. i know she doesnt need ours respect but also you must know that we dont have to love her. the reasons could be bullshit for you, even you dont have respect to other fans decisions you are expecting respect for player who is supported by you. you are funny :D

in my opinion she is not architect of Turkish volleyball. the game has been played for many many years, i mean there was a game that is called volleybal and played in Turkey before neslihan darnel. some people made her like god of Turkish Volleyball and now they are adoring to n.darnel. have fun during adoring to n.darnel.

she could be a good player, but her personality will never be as good as her talent. and i belive Atatürk's saying about athletes. and n.darnel doesnt match with Atatürk's saying :wavy:

Look all of members in forum probably have some players whom they don't like but i never encounter someone indicate it in topics like you or Hakanaaas.Of course you don't have to like and i don't like some players too but keep in your mind like others.You insult a player below her interview i guess people come here to talk volleyball ;)

I won't be humble team play is important but it's true that Neslihan and with her insane performance in 2003 turkey got silver medal and a new page has opened in turkish volleyball history.Why did not turkish men volleyball improved many years in national level?Neslihan,Glinka,Grün,Huurman are pioneers if their local volleyball are in this level right now noone can't ignore.In my opinion Glinka and her 40 points against Germany in 2003 was a turning point for polish volleyball there are many examples like this.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Of course you dont have to love&respect her or you dont have to see what she did for turkish volleyball this is your opinion,
    but you have to be respectful when you speaking about her, pls do not write insulting comments about anyone

(sevmeyebilirsiniz arkadaşlar ama insanlar hakkında kişisel kötü yorum yapmaya hakkınız yok,
    bu tartışma ""İnşallah Neslihan dünyanın öteki ucuna gider ve bir daha geri gelmez"" lafından çıkmıştır hatırlatırım)

• Sen öyle san! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our biggest succes is to be 2nd in European Championship in 2003..Neslihan was just 19 years old :white: but she played amazing and we won silver medal with her great performance(the others were really good,too :drink: ).After that success Turkey NT started to be one of the top teams in Europe thanks to success in European Championship.Neslihan was choosen as best scorer in World Championship when she was 22 years old and in 2010 again she was awarded with best scorer in World Championship also Turkey NT was the 6th in the world. :super: As you can see in our big success there is always NESLİHAN..She is the best volleyball player we have ver had and still she is the best.. :flower: Anyway, I won't talk about this topic.

that doesnt change her personality ;)

Look all of members in forum probably have some players whom they don't like but i never encounter someone indicate it in topics like you or Hakanaaas.Of course you don't have to like and i don't like some players too but keep in your mind like others.You insult a player below her interview i guess people come here to talk volleyball ;)

Of course you dont have to love&respect her or you dont have to see what she did for turkish volleyball this is your opinion,
    but you have to be respectful when you speaking about her, pls do not write insulting comments about anyone

i dont see any insult