Castro vs Montano

• Madelayne Montano

Who is she? :lol: If it is not the nicknames of Gamova,Neslihan or Flier.Sheilla is better in my opinion haha :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• lets be serious, to be top opposite in Korea is not big deal, but to be top opposite in Italy when A1 was strong league it was big deal, its not comparable this 2 players.

• Who is she? :lol: If it is not the nicknames of Gamova,Neslihan or Flier.Sheilla is better in my opinion haha :lol:

For sure is better than Darnel or Flier.Eczacibasi offered to her this summer 300.000 euro but she prefered to play in Korea for 450.000.

She does not play for her national team Colombia the last 6-7 years i think so...that's why you don't know many things about her.She chose to have a baby and a family in Greece that's why she played the last years in Greece where the level is not for sure very high.She wanted to dedicate her life to her family...

The last year she won the championship in Korea by herself and she was nominated MVP.For sure is more famous and rich than you Starnight...

In my opinion Sheila,Montano and Gamova are the best opposites this moment...

• For Sure is she better ?:what: .I don't think that Eczacıbaşı offered to her 300.000 Euro.Coz if she had this offer she wouldn't reject a team's offer like Eczacıbaşı.Everything is not money also 300.000 Euro is a not low price :whistle: For me Neslihan and Flier are better opposites it is my opinion of course.I have no idea about her and didn't watch her before probably she played in Greece league so you have an idea to say but if she were a talented player everyone had an opinion to about her.I can compare Neslihan and Flier with only few opposites in the world like Gamova,Castro,Hooker,Aguero... etc.

• I'm tired of reading reports that our brazilian players scored more than 30 points at the V League. Well for me it's no big deal they can score that much because you can't compare asian block with european ones. Those same players when playing in Brazil don't score that much.
    So it's not because I'm brazilian that I will say Sheilla Castro. It's just because this Montano player needs to play against strongest teams, aka "the real world", before I can even consider her.

• I'm tired of reading reports that our brazilian players scored more than 30 points at the V League. Well for me it's no big deal they can score that much because you can't compare asian block with european ones. Those same players when playing in Brazil don't score that much.
    So it's not because I'm brazilian that I will say Sheilla Castro. It's just because this Montano player needs to play against strongest teams, aka "the real world", before I can even consider her.

I don't care the score that made Montano.You must see her.Her jump her power...It's not something usual!This girl had not the opportunity to play in her national team that's why she is unknown.I hope the next years will choose a strong team so everyone can watch her.

• HELLO TO EVERYONE I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND ACCIDENTALLY RAN IN FRONT OF THIS POST.....
    I THINK THIS IS WAY TOO FAR PREMATURE COMPARISON. I HAVE SEEN MONTANO PLAY IN DIFFERENT FASE'S OF HER LIFE SURE SHE IS A VERY TALENTED PLAYER AS SHE REACHES 3.25CM IN ATTACK AND OVER 3.00CM BLOCKING BUT TOO COMPARE HER WITH A WORLDWIDE KNOWN PLAYER AS CASTRO IS UNFAIR TO THE ACHIEVEMENTS THAT BOTH HAVE MADE IN THEIR CAREERS.......
    MONTANO HAS A LOT OF TALENT SHE JUST WAS NOT LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE BORN IN ITALY, CUBA, OR BRAZIL BECAUSE WITH THE QUALITIES SHE HAS SURE SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN SHINING IN THE VOLLEYBALL WORLD ALREADY. TO PLAY IN THE KOREAN LEAGUE I THINK IS THE LEAST DESTINY COULD HAVE OFFERED HER.
    BESIDES YOU CAN SEE HER IN YOU TUBE AFTER THAT THE REST IS UP TO YOU!!! STILL IT IS NOT ENOUGH NEITHER FAIR TO COME TO MAKE SUCH COMPARISONS....

• HELLO TO EVERYONE I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND ACCIDENTALLY RAN IN FRONT OF THIS POST.....
    I THINK THIS IS WAY TOO FAR PREMATURE COMPARISON. I HAVE SEEN MONTANO PLAY IN DIFFERENT FASE'S OF HER LIFE SURE SHE IS A VERY TALENTED PLAYER AS SHE REACHES 3.25CM IN ATTACK AND OVER 3.00CM BLOCKING BUT TOO COMPARE HER WITH A WORLDWIDE KNOWN PLAYER AS CASTRO IS UNFAIR TO THE ACHIEVEMENTS THAT BOTH HAVE MADE IN THEIR CAREERS.......
    MONTANO HAS A LOT OF TALENT SHE JUST WAS NOT LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE BORN IN ITALY, CUBA, OR BRAZIL BECAUSE WITH THE QUALITIES SHE HAS SURE SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN SHINING IN THE VOLLEYBALL WORLD ALREADY. TO PLAY IN THE KOREAN LEAGUE I THINK IS THE LEAST DESTINY COULD HAVE OFFERED HER.
    BESIDES YOU CAN SEE HER IN YOU TUBE AFTER THAT THE REST IS UP TO YOU!!! STILL IT IS NOT ENOUGH NEITHER FAIR TO COME TO MAKE SUCH COMPARISONS....

Of course i agree.Just Bartek made a question about the present.Sheila for sure is a volleyball player who almost won everything.Montano almost nothing...

But this moment,this period,Montano is in top form and is between the three best opposites.

BTW where are u from?Just because you said you have seen Montano playing in different fases of her life...But this athlete played only in USA(some college),in Greece and in South Korea...

• It's phase, not fase.

Where can I watch her on youtube? I did not find anything.

• It's phase, not fase.

Where can I watch her on youtube? I did not find anything.

montano volleyball.Thanks for the english lessons.I stayed for a little bit more in Italy.Just why i coppied ''the fases'' of Mireya23.The phase is ''fase'' in Italy.

A proposito sei maleducato... :)

• Of course i agree.Just Bartek made a question about the present.Sheila for sure is a volleyball player who almost won everything.Montano almost nothing...

But this moment,this period,Montano is in top form and is between the three best opposites.

BTW where are u from?Just because you said you have seen Montano playing in different fases of her life...But this athlete played only in USA(some college),in Greece and in South Korea...

I AM FROM USA BUT WAS SCOUTING MONTANO TO COME TO THE STATES TO PLAY FOR COLLEGE WHICH SHE FINALLY DID, SO I HAVE SEEN HER WHEN SHE WAS ONLY 16 YEARS OLD, AND THEN AT COLLEGE LEVEL IN WHICH SHE WAS LATER ONE OF THE TOP MOST WANTED TALENT RECRUITS FOR A FOUR YEAR UNIVERSITY. MIAMI UNIVERSITY, USC, MINNESOTA UNIVERSITY AMONG OTHERS WANTED HER BADLY IN THEIR TEAM THAT IS WHY I SAID IN MY POST SURE SHE IS A VERY TALENTED PLAYER.

• Thanks for everyone who gave the key words to watch her in youtube :drink: I have watched her now she looks talented how old is she and what is her height?But she must show herself against TOP European teams to compare her with top class opposites bcoz they prove themselves to everyone.So i agree with vblover Asia volleyball is lack of blocking.Hope she can play in turkey next season :lol:

:call:

• So I just read on a brazilian site that Montano scored 53 points when her team KT&G Hunkuk playes against GS Caltex. The same report mentions Jelic-Ruzic achieved the same when playing EC and Yumilka Ruiz did the same when she playing in Russia. Congrats to Montano!