Manon Flier vs Neslihan Darnel

• In my opinion Neslihan. :thumbsup:

• I agree they are terrible, the more I think about it actually... so is Neslihan. Manon is actually herself a better setter than Staelens and Dijkema together. I once heard her say that she most rather spike her own sets, like she can do while serving.

Exactly! Manon is better setter than real setters in her NT. If Dutch team had really great setter or even just solid like K. Weiss they would be much better. K. Staelens was always the weakest link in Duch NT.

• Manon is a very good player- on eof the best....
    She can attack more combinations than Neslihan and I like her way of playing more...
    But I think Neslihan is much more stable than her... And she is very strong... Maybe menthally a bit weaker.

• I like to watch both players especially when they are serving. (And they are both beautiful). I think Neslihan is slightly better.

• im going to say flier
    not just cause im dutch but in my oppinion is the slightly better one

and whats this about staelens and dijkema being horrible setters? :win:

• Neslihan all the life!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• im going to say flier
    not just cause im dutch but in my oppinion is the slightly better one

and whats this about staelens and dijkema being horrible setters? :win:

I really can't understand people that who is thinking Stalaens is a horrible setter? :whistle: I have a question Netherlands got silver medal in last ECH with only Flier?What about Kim,she did nothing? ^^

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I really can't understand people that who is thinking Stalaens is a horrible setter? :whistle: I have a question Netherlands got silver medal in last ECH with only Flier?What about Kim,she did nothing? ^^

There was mostly Stam, Flier and v. Tienen who made this resuly, you shouldn't forget that there was not many strong teams against Dutch team last ECH, these year it should be more interesting I think, cause we will Turkey stronger than ever, interesting Croatia and of course favourites like Russia, Italy, Germany.

• In my opinion K. Staelens were the most effective player in ECH for Dutch team after Flier.I still can remember their games and Stalaens had a great tournament.She used to play with middles quite well especially with Visser.I agree to most that Djikema is a bit horrible but Staelens is really good.It's really useless to compare Djikema and Staelens.Djikema can't replace Fledderus and Staelens easily.So she must continue to play 8)

• There was mostly Stam, Flier and v. Tienen who made this resuly, you shouldn't forget that there was not many strong teams against Dutch team last ECH, these year it should be more interesting I think, cause we will Turkey stronger than ever, interesting Croatia and of course favourites like Russia, Italy, Germany.

I agree, especially Poland was very weak. Kim played a good tournament adn was good.

For the record, something can't be 'a bit horrible', if you're gonna say 'a bit', don't use horrible, because horrible in its self means extremely poor and not a bit. So better would be to say a bit lousy.. no wait I looked it up and lousy means very poor in itself as well. So best just to say 'a bit shit', which also has the 'it' part at the end of both words. This concludes our English lesson for today. :teach:

• @HeeeMoooi

I guess i am not a member of inside-britishlanguageschool.com :rolll: Noone is talking perfect english here except USA and UK members so i ignore your lessons,coz i am already taking english lessons in university :lol: I didn't want to insult your players but if you want me to be open yea NOW she is horrible but she is very young therefore she can improve her setting skills and she can do better jobs for NT.It doesn't mean that she will never be a good setter.Who knows :wavy:I see that you decided your players future just now.You should respect and believe your own players :whistle:

• I agree, especially Poland was very weak. Kim played a good tournament adn was good.

For the record, something can't be 'a bit horrible', if you're gonna say 'a bit', don't use horrible, because horrible in its self means extremely poor and not a bit. So better would be to say a bit lousy.. no wait I looked it up and lousy means very poor in itself as well. So best just to say 'a bit shit', which also has the 'it' part at the end of both words. This concludes our English lesson for today. :teach:

I meant Poland, Russia and Turkey and Germany who was weak.

• @HeeeMoooi

I guess i am not a member of inside-britishlanguageschool.com :rolll: Noone is talking perfect english here except USA and UK members so i ignore your lessons,coz i am already taking english lessons in university :lol: I didn't want to insult your players but if you want me to be open yea NOW she is horrible but she is very young therefore she can improve her setting skills and she can do better jobs for NT.It doesn't mean that she will never be a good setter.Who knows :wavy:I see that you decided your players future just now.You should respect and believe your own players :whistle:

Yeah no totally, I agree.

• I meant Poland, Russia and Turkey and Germany who was weak.

Yeah I know right, Poland was so weak!

• Yeah I know right, Poland was so weak!

First was Italy and then nothing for a long way, then Netherlands then also huge break and then Poland and Germany. Polish girls played only two matches on really nice level, one with Russia and one with Germany. In matches with Netherlands we had nothing to say.