Malgorzata Glinka-Mogentale vs Natalia Mammadova

• that's strange, because Mammadova is well known that she is best in decisive moments.

Any way all this comparative is ridicules, its like comparing blonds with black hair women, its all on you if you prefer blond you stay with her.

iMammadova is well known that she is best in decisive moments....it's well known...by who?. . only seeing the matches in their current teams we see who play the important points mostly,,,in Vafik.. Glinka, in Baku...Starovic.
    I don't like these comparatives but it's only a game, if we get annoyed by innocent games like this...we are all a bit crazy.

p.d. I'm not Polish :P

• Glinka of course but Mammadova is a great player.She is taking all responsiblities in Baku.Thanks to Natalya Baku has reached to F4

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• you are not understand volleyball also than, please show me one match when Starovic score point in decisive moment.

I'm not saying that Starovic score, I'm saying Zukhova sets more decisive points to Starovic than Mammadova (you have an example in Prostejov-Baku match).... read better what I've written please.

I haven't written or said anywhere I understand volleyball but you are very "polite" for remeber it. Do you know write about some thing without attack the person who wrote it? :what:

• I'm not saying that Starovic score, I'm saying Zukhova sets more decisive points to Starovic than Mammadova (you have an example in Prostejov-Baku match).... read better what I've written please.

I haven't written or said anywhere I understand volleyball but you are very "polite" for remeber it. Do you know write about some thing without attack the person who wrote it? :what:

wow, you decide that Mammadova is not capable to score points in deceives moments because setter sets more to one player than other, never mind that Starovic player never scored in deceives moment.

• wow, you decide that Mammadova is not capable to score points in deceives moments because setter sets more to one player than other, never mind that Starovic player never scored in deceives moment.

Vaio,friend, I see you dont like Starovic,but believe me I have been following her for three years and all the setters especially Zhukova sets her at so many deicive moments... She closed sets so many times...

• I don't have problems with Starovic, but I know her more than 3 years and she had more mistakes in decisive moments. Her team in Serbia, lost title because she could not score point on 14-9 against red star, its sound familiar? last year CEV cup against Busto when she could not score point in last set.

• I don't have problems with Starovic, but I know her more than 3 years and she had more mistakes in decisive moments. Her team in Serbia, lost title because she could not score point on 14-9 against red star, its sound familiar? last year CEV cup against Busto when she could not score point in last set.

Ohoho,it is not a big problem..If the team loses if she can not score it means that she is real leader as scroing her team wins and not scoring she ,her team loses...
    So,you think none of the players of Brasil are high level,because none of them could score at the match point when the score was 24-19?? It is possible,and not only one player is guilty!
    Vaio,friend,I like your comments,you are very clever guy,but I really dont want to argue on this title ;)

• nobody ask you to argue, you believe that Starovic is high level player I'm convinced that she is not, if you have chance to talk sometimes with top level trainers who will be honest with you ask him what he thinks about Sanja.

Also every person can have bad day, but if that bad day repeats every time when is important match than that player don't have guts to score when is necessary and with problem like that she cannot be high level player.

• Definitely Maggie Glinka!!! :super: