Stacy Sykora vs Paola Cardullo

• It is a really question to answer indeed 8| but I'd choose Sykora. She has a really great spirit to fight, and always tries to support the other players. but I can't say who is worse who is better. IMO, both of them are ABSOLUTELY great. but for me, the best libero in the World is definitely Stacy Sykora.

• For me the best libero in the world is Yuko Sano, but I would choose Stacey rather than Cardullo, however Stacey is irritating with her chewing gum all the time;)

• I really love the energy that Stacey brings on the court but I like Cardullo better. :)

• Cardullo is more stable.Sykora is a great digger but Cardullo is more complex.My vote goes to Cardullo.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Paola Cardullo is the best libero

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Stacy is a show in defensive, its incredible and exciting to see her jumps and everything...(and I think that is really cool and fun! She makes some things we cant believe)

but I think Cardullo is better libero, she is more discreat that is true, but not less efective in defense than Sykora, she always know where to be and she plays better in reception.

• Sykora is super in defense but Cardullo is the best libero in the world.. :flower:

• I also prefer Paola Cardullo and I'm not the first person who thinks she is better in reception than Sykora. It is true that defenses of Stacy Sykora are more visually attractive, but it doesn't automatically mean that she is better in this element. A player may be better in defense without such spectacular actions, she/he only needs to know where to go to dig the ball.