• Both are block monsters and great spikers.Who is better? :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Maja Poljak !!!

No doubt Mary :rolll:

• Maja indeed!!!for sure!!!

for a while, some time ago, I though Fabiana could really be amazing, like one of the bests of all time....but she jsut stoped in time. Of course she is huge middle blocker, no doubt, but my opinion is that Poljak is better. GReat attack, and great block, she is complete.....not talking also she always grows in important matches.

• Poljak!!!

I think she is the best middle in the world right now. :super: :super:

I totally agree with you :teach: Maja is the best MB worldwide at the moment :super: :dance4:

• Maja. She is one of the few middle blockers who can block and attack equally well and her serves are so tricky. I think she is playing her best season in Turkey this year, setters had difficulty in finding the rythm with her in previous years but now both Ozge and Nilay use her effectively. I think it takes a long time for setters to set ar as she likes that's why she is not that good in Croatia NT.

Fabiana is another great midlle but as Joana mentioned she is not doing well lately (by lately I mean WCH 2010 coz I can't watch Brasilian league and don't know how she is doing there) She makes more mistakes compared to Maja. Overoll they are both great and ambitious players but I pick Maja.

• I really like Fabiana but i have to agree that she was more decisive in the past. When she was in Unilever she was a machine. In many games she was the best scorer. But now, she is not plaing so well. I hope she can play better again.

• Definitely Maja Poljak, who is already the best MB in the world IMO.

• Poljak is a good MB but best of the world? Really? I have to watch more games from her.
    As far as I remember she didn't do that much during WC last year.

Fabiana is not playing well at her club right now and yet I'll be the only one to take Regla Torres words and say Fabiana is better.

• I agree to most that she is the best MB in world currently maybe only Xue Ming can fight with her for the 1st place :lol:

What a great blocking? :white:

• Maja is really strong,what a bolck..but in my opinion Fabiana is better... :heart:

• Definitely Maja Poljak! :super:

I totally agree with you :teach: Maja is the best MB worldwide at the moment :super: :dance4:

Yes, I agree with you.